There’s a lot of wrong information circling around these days and the 2020 Census wants to dispel a big one that’s been going around.
Will filling out the 2020 Census impact whether you receive a stimulus check? According to the 2020 Census website,
“No. Your answers cannot be used to impact your eligibility for any government benefits, including any potential stimulus package. The Census Bureau is bound by Title 13 of the U.S. Code to keep your information confidential, and the answers you provide are used only to produce statistics.”
We encourage you to fill out your 2020 Census form online, by phone, or by mail. For more information on the 2020 Census visit 2020Census.gov
- TIP Harris and Haha Mafia Came Through Naptown
- Issa Rae Talks Playing Marvel’s First Pregnant Superhero, Usher, Babies & More!
- 16-Year-Old Cleveland Mom Accused of Killing Newborn Twins on House Arrest
- Bill Cosby Sued For Rape in Los Angeles County
- 1971: Bill Withers Releases His Debut Album ‘Just As I Am’ | Black Music Month
- Tyler, the Creator Announces Camp Flog Gnaw Carnival’s Return In Kendrick Lamar & Baby Keem Video “The Hillbillies”
- Mo’ To The: Issa Rae Shares That This 90’s Show Inspired Her To Start Writing
- Diddy Sues Diageo Over DeLeón Tequila Brand, Claims Racial Discrimination
- Weather Park, Ol’ Dirty Bastard’s Son, Credits RZA For Mentorship
- 16-Year-Old Found Shot to Death Behind Abandoned Cleveland School
Your Census Report is NOT Tied to Potential Coronavirus Stimulus Packages was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
DC Young Fly’s Partner, Jacky Oh Passed Away During Surgery
Sister of Bengals Running Back Joe Mixon is a Suspect in Shooting
Win Free Tickets to See Post Malone & $250!
‘Killed’: Lashawn Thompson Autopsy Results Show Inmate ‘Infested’ With Insects Died From Jail Neglect: Lawyers
Lil Harold Breaks Down Influence On ‘After The Curse’ Mixtape, Calls Joseline His Favorite Dancer
Cincinnati: A 17 Year Old Hit By A Car Outside Clark Montessori High School
Download The New 101.1 WIZ Mobile App For Your Smartphone!