Ok Thanksgiving Day and weekend are over its time to get back on track. Most people like to start on Mondays so here is a guide to get you going! 25 Ways to get BACK on Track! Try one or more of these tips daily!
2. Try a new recipe. Cooking healthy foods can be fun and it never has to be bland.
3. Eat a healthy breakfast. Your morning meal sets the stage for the rest of your day, so start if off right! Get lots of breakfast ideas here.
4. Drink your water. Try to aim for 8 cups each day and you’ll feel the difference!
5. Look at Motivational SparkPages. Seeing how others overcome similar struggles and obstacles can be a great source of motivation.
6. Track your food today. No matter how it adds up, you’ll learn from it.
7. Update your SparkPage. It’s a visual way to track your ups and downs, but also your progress.
8. Share your goals. Whether you post them on the Message Boards or share them with a friend, you’ll be more accountable.
9. Exercise for 10 minutes. Jump rope, march in place, or do some crunches. Small amounts do add up to something big!
10. Find a buddy. Get support from friends, whether you need someone to listen or a mentor to give you ideas and encouragement.
For the rest log on to Sparkpeople.com/resource/motivation or press “Continued” above.
1. She is fearless and unique. Never afraid to be a woman of her OWN!1 of 3
2. Her black, is beautiful! Natural looks and body of a model.2 of 3
3. She is multitalented! A mom, singer, song-writer, and dancer (just to name a few).3 of 3