INDIANA — Republican Eric Turner recently introduced a bill that would make abortions illegal after 20 weeks instead of 24 weeks.
ALSO READ: 25 Black Women You Should Know About
When Democrat Gail Riecken proposed an amendment to that bill exempting women who are the victims of rape or incest, Turner countered by saying that Reicken’s proposal would encourage women to lie in order to get an abortion.
SEE VIDEO OF THE DISCUSSION BELOW
Rep. Turner said: “I don’t want to disparage in any way someone who has gone through the experience of a rape or incest — but someone who is desirous of an abortion could simply say that they’ve been raped or there’s incest.”
- KID CUDI: “I DON’T SMOKE WEED ANYMORE”
- AMBER ROSE ON WIZ KHALIFA: “HE’S REALLY CHARMING” [VIDEO]
- SEXY SINGLE SUNDAY’S BIGGER AND BETTER AT THE NEWPORT SYNDICATE
- ST. JUDE RADIOTHON – DONATE TODAY
- FEEL GOOD FRIDAY VID OF THE WEEK: THE URBAN NEW CAPRISUN COMMERCIAL