After 16 years of Marvin Lewis has been fired as head coach of the Cincinnati Bengals.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
A press conference was held and the rumors were confirmed. Lewis is leaving with a 131-122-3 record and is leaving with the most playoff wins but the dark cloud is the 8-26 record against major rival The Pittsburg Steelers.
No announcements have been made as who will take the permanent head coaching position for the Bengals. No word as to where Lewis will coach next.
See the press conference here
- DeWine Allows Casinos, Amusement Parks And Water Parks To Reopen June 19th!
- Welp: Protestors Take Action After David Oyelowo Said ‘Selma’ Was Blackballed
- ‘Defund Police’ Movement Gains Steam As Celebrities And Politicians Sign On
- Nike Commits $40 Million dollars To Advancing The Black Community
- Kodak Black Sues US Marshalls
- Buy A Lipslut F*ck Trump Lipstick This Week To Support #BlackLivesMatter
- Trump Suggests George Floyd Is Smiling From Heaven About Unemployment Numbers
- Black Lives Matters Finds New Home In DC
- Texas State Coach Accused Of Racist ‘Chicken’ Comments Against Athletes
- Alexis Ohanian Sr. Inspired By His Daughter To Give His Reddit Board Seat To A Black Candidate