After 16 years of Marvin Lewis has been fired as head coach of the Cincinnati Bengals.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
A press conference was held and the rumors were confirmed. Lewis is leaving with a 131-122-3 record and is leaving with the most playoff wins but the dark cloud is the 8-26 record against major rival The Pittsburg Steelers.
No announcements have been made as who will take the permanent head coaching position for the Bengals. No word as to where Lewis will coach next.
See the press conference here
- #BlackExcellence: Jharrel Jerome & Billy Porter Are The Kings Of The Emmys
- Hard Rock Casino coming soon!
- 10-Year-Old Girl Goes Viral For Posting Video Celebrating Her Beautiful Afro
- John Singleton’s Daughter Struggling Financially After Director’s Death
- Snoop Dogg Recounts Tense 2Pac/Nas Incident On ‘Untold Stories Of Hip Hop’
- Kanye West, Kim Kardashian Warned For Chasing Antelopes On An ATV
- Lil Uzi Sits Down With GQ To Discuss His 10 Favorite Things
- Nicki Minaj Addresses New Album & Fendi Release
- Big Boi Addresses The Rumors About Andre 3000’s Next Album
- Lil Wayne Shows Interests In Making A Collab Album With Drake