After 16 years of Marvin Lewis has been fired as head coach of the Cincinnati Bengals.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
A press conference was held and the rumors were confirmed. Lewis is leaving with a 131-122-3 record and is leaving with the most playoff wins but the dark cloud is the 8-26 record against major rival The Pittsburg Steelers.
No announcements have been made as who will take the permanent head coaching position for the Bengals. No word as to where Lewis will coach next.
See the press conference here
- Big Drama With Colin Kaepernick’s NFL Workout Today (Live Stream)!!!
- Lewk Of The Week: Jodie Turner-Smith Is A Goddess In Gucci At ‘Queen & Slim’ Premiere
- New Heat For Your Playlist: Pardison Fontaine
- Cleveland Browns’ win against Pittsburgh Steelers ends in brawl
- Man targeting and violating girls walking to school in North College Hill
- Prayers Up! Maya Rockeymoore Cummings Scheduled To Have Double Mastectomy
- UC Law: Names Center After Civil Rights Icon
- OH: Boy Fatally Shoots 14-Year-Old Girl Believing Pregnancy Rumor
- State Agency Reports Ohio Suicide Deaths Rose 45% Since 2007!
- YBN Cordae ft. Pusha T “Nightmares Are Real,” Boosie Badazz “Southside Baby” & More | Daily Visuals 11.14.19