After 16 years of Marvin Lewis has been fired as head coach of the Cincinnati Bengals.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
A press conference was held and the rumors were confirmed. Lewis is leaving with a 131-122-3 record and is leaving with the most playoff wins but the dark cloud is the 8-26 record against major rival The Pittsburg Steelers.
No announcements have been made as who will take the permanent head coaching position for the Bengals. No word as to where Lewis will coach next.
See the press conference here
- Enter To Win A Trip To See J Cole In Las Vegas!
- Black Organizers Warn Against Underestimating Low Turnout At Justice For J6 Rally
- Yung Miami Is ‘Ready For More’ In The Fashion World
- Happy 50th Birthday Jada Pinkett-Smith! Here Are Five Times She Was Our Style Goals
- Keke Palmer Is Vogue Magazine’s “Met Gala MVP” For Diana Ross Inspired Look
- Brian Kemp Spreads Public Health Disinformation In References To Nonexistent AIDS Vaccine
- Levar Burton Claps Back At White Writer For Speculating Whether He Still Wants To Host Jeopardy!
- Angela Bassett’s Wax Figure Leaves Fans Shook!
- Warner Music Group Announces HBCU Internship Program
- Discriminatory Voter ID Law Once Again Struck Down In North Carolina
- U.S. To Remove Thousands Of Haitians In Texas Seeking Asylum, But ‘There Is Nothing To Go Back To’