A make-up artist says she went to Gayle King‘s home to give her a make-up consultation. When she left, she spilled every detail she could muster up from the experience. The woman claims that what Gayle offered to pay her did not match up with the demands of the job. She passed on it, and then proceeded to air out her whole experience in public.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
- COLIN KAEPERNICK, ERIC REID REACH SETTLEMENT WITH THE NFL
- 21 Savage describes fears of deportation, says he was ‘definitely targeted’ by ICE in first interview since his release on bond
- La La To Carmelo: If You Cheat Again, You Gon’ Lose Your Wife
- Beyoncé Does The Most & Steve Harvey Has Advice For Mo’Nique: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- SisQo Hospitalized in Cincinnati! Misses Show
- Gary’s Tea: Gucci Mane Puts 60-Carat Diamond Ring On Keyshia Ka’oir Finger, Wendy Williams Staff Allegedly Happier That She’s Gone & More [VIDEO]
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- Family Affair: Tiffany Haddish Shares Funny Story That Drake & His Daddy Slid Into Her DM’s
- The Wiz Warm Up: Cincinnati’s Dash Gwoppovelli & Tatum
Gary’s Tea: Is Gayle King Cheap Or Is This Make-Up Artist Out Of Line? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com