Everyone dreams of the day you say “I do” but before you jump the broom its important to ask these questions….
1. Is this really the love of a lifetime?
2. Am I prepared to be faithful for the rest of my life?
3. How will we handle our finances once we’re married?
4. Do we want the same things and share the same goals in life?
5. Do we both want children (if so, how many — and when)?
6. How important is religion and/or spirituality?
7. Are we similar enough?
8. How do we approach our relationships with our families?
9. Is my partner the “total package” for me, and vice versa?
For more information and more details log on here: http://yahoo.match.com/y/article.aspx?articleid=12685&TrackingID=526103&BannerID=1371945
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: 1011WIZF
FOLLOW ME, KristenK, on Facebook/Twitter: Radioonekristen
Catch me LIVE ON AIR! Saturdays/Sundays 6pm-10pm