According to NBC4i, a suspect is facing charges after a police chase and crash that ended in Trumbull County on Thursday.
Maurice Reginald Matthews, of Cleveland, is now charged with failure to comply with the order or signal of a police officer, obstructing official business, breaking and entering, possession of drugs, driving under suspension, leaving the scene of an accident, reckless operation, following too close, speed, driving on a closed roadway, window tint, obstructed license plates, failure to use a turn signal and driving in marked lanes.
Matthews also had warrants for his arrest on several charges, including aggravated robbery, aggravated burglary and larceny, according to the Portage County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies with the P.A.C.E. (Portage Aggressive Crime Enforcement) Unit were conducting traffic enforcement on the Ohio Turnpike in Portage County when they saw a vehicle traveling eastbound in Freedom Township with a heavy window tint. According to Portage County Sheriff Bruce Zuchowski, the license plate was also obstructed, and the driver committed multiple traffic violations.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Report: Brittney Griner Freed From Russian Prison In Prisoner Swap
- SZA Talks ‘SOS,’ Teases Move Into Makeup Empire And Farming
- Keke Palmer Bumps Around In A Fun Instagram Video
- Tracee Ellis Ross Shows Off Her Versatile Style In Latest IG Post
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Saweetie Denies Dissing Quavo & Lil Baby On EP
- Kentucky Student Kylah Spring Is ‘Not Surprised’ Sophia Rosing Hasn’t Apologized For Racist Attack
- Wendy Williams’ Son Evicted For Failing To Pay $70K In Rent
- Michaela Coel Beams In Balmain At The Moet & Chandon Holiday Season Celebration
- This House of CB Dress Will Make You Feel Like The Baddest In The Room
- Rihanna Steps Out During Miami Art Basel Dripping In Style