According to NBC4i, Ohio has surpassed 3 million all-time COVID-19 cases, a weekly new case report from the Ohio Department of Health showed Thursday.
The state was on the verge of hitting the milestone — which indicates more than a fourth of all Ohioans have now contracted the virus at some point — in its previous report, when ODH recorded 2,976,027 all-time cases. The state has been moving up in total cases at a pace of over 20,000 a week for five weeks in a row.
ODH Director Dr. Bruce Vanderhoff did not mention the third million-milestone in a same-day press conference about COVID-19 and monkeypox.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- AOC Rips GOP’s ‘Racism’ After Ilhan Omar Removed From Committee By House Republicans ‘Targeting Women Of Color’
- Kyle Rittenhouse Begs For Money After Judge OKs Wrongful Death Lawsuit Against Kenosha Killer
- Black History Now: Celebrating Our Culture And History
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: John Mercer Langston
- ‘Nothing More Insulting:’ Sharpton Calls Tyre Nichols Beating A Disgrace To MLK’s Legacy
- 19 Keys On The Power Of Self, Black Wealth And The Future Of AI
- D.L. Hughley’s Black History Quiz? | The Daily Show
- Summer Walker Is All ‘About Her Business’ In A Blue Power Suit
- ‘I’m A Kid’: Karon Blake’s Final Words Revealed As D.C. Homeowner Charged With Murder Of Boy, 13
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: Carter G. Woodson