Governor Mike DeWine signed the Ohio sports betting bill into law in late December of 2021.
The bill was passed by both the House and Senate and allows for three different sports betting licenses.
Ohioans on Jan. 1, 2023 will have the opportunity to bet using their phone, at a physical location, or even at a bar using a kiosk. Each license has its own regulation, rules, and price.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Brittney Griner Released From Russian Prison With Noticeably Cut Locs
- NLE Choppa Returns To Talk New Music And Putting Reading Programs In Schools
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Cardi B Explains Reason Behind Sophomore Album Delay
- Did Russia Cut Brittney Griner’s Locs Off? Prisoner Swap Video Goes Viral
- Win An Amazon Tablet and Cash!
- 5 Stylish Liquor Bottles That Make The Perfect Holiday Gift
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Wants To Launch A Cannabis Business To Boost Church Membership
- Footage Surfaces Of The Brittney Griner, Viktor Bout Prisoner Exchange [VIDEO]
- Toya Johnson Wore A Chic LBD To BET’s ‘Sistas’ 100th Episode Celebration
- Bill Cosby’s Rep Says Latest Sexual Assault Lawsuit Is ‘All About The Money’
January 1, 2023 announced as Ohio’s universal start date for sports betting was originally published on joycolumbus.com