Governor Mike DeWine signed the Ohio sports betting bill into law in late December of 2021.
The bill was passed by both the House and Senate and allows for three different sports betting licenses.
Ohioans on Jan. 1, 2023 will have the opportunity to bet using their phone, at a physical location, or even at a bar using a kiosk. Each license has its own regulation, rules, and price.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Win Cas For Gas, Your Summer Flyaway and Tix to see Chris Brown!
- Ali Alexander Plays To His Dwindling Base After January 6 Committee Cooperation Confirmed
- Lori Harvey Shines In All Black While Spending 12 Hours In Vegas
- Cardi B Reveals The Cover Art For Her New Single And It’s Fire!
- Black Music Month: Check Out This Throwback of A ’98 Freaknik Video Referencing Atlanta As “Black America”
- If We Can’t Go To The Pynk, Where The Hell Can We Go? ‘P-Valley’ Episode 4 Recap
- Pregnancy Related Deaths Could Soar For Black Women Now That Roe V. Wade Has Been Overturned
- AFAF: I Cheated Before Walking Down The Aisle!
- Samuel L. Jackson Rips Uncle Clarence Thomas On Twitter
- Jack Harlow Rocks Lil Nas X Shirt At BET Awards To Protest Snub
January 1, 2023 announced as Ohio’s universal start date for sports betting was originally published on joycolumbus.com