According to the Columbus Division of Police a woman has been arrested after firing a gun at a tow truck driver that was trying to repossess her vehicle.
At around 11:02pm on Tuesday March 8th, officers were called to I-70 and N. Wilson Road on the westside. It was reported that the repossession agent/truck driver was taking possession of a 2011 Chevy Malibu and inside the tow truck, when Kaley M. Morgan jumped on top of the Malibu. Morgan then reportedly began shooting and hitting the tires of the tow truck.
Morgan was arrested and charged with felonious assault. Police are asking if anyone has any information in this case to contact CPD Felony Assault Unit at 614-645-4141 or Central Ohio Crime Stoppers at 614-461-8477.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Quotes You Should Read During Black History Month
- NY School Apologizes For Marking Black History Month With Fried Chicken And Watermelon Lunch Menu
- Florida’s Black Affairs Board Apologizes After Member Calls Ron DeSantis ‘Racist’
- Draya Michele Serves Lewks In A Multicolored Mini Dress
- State Of The Union Guests Highlight Black Americans Affected By Police Brutality
- Tom Joyner’s Flashback: On This Day Featuring Gordon Parks
- Angela Simmons Shares Adorable Photo Dump Of Her And Boyfriend Yo Gotti After Of The Grammys
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: James McCune Smith
- Happy Birthday, Bob Marley! Reggae Legend Lives On In Death
- 101-Year-Old Former Montford Point Marine Receives Congressional Gold Medal