According to the Columbus Division of Police a woman has been arrested after firing a gun at a tow truck driver that was trying to repossess her vehicle.
At around 11:02pm on Tuesday March 8th, officers were called to I-70 and N. Wilson Road on the westside. It was reported that the repossession agent/truck driver was taking possession of a 2011 Chevy Malibu and inside the tow truck, when Kaley M. Morgan jumped on top of the Malibu. Morgan then reportedly began shooting and hitting the tires of the tow truck.
Morgan was arrested and charged with felonious assault. Police are asking if anyone has any information in this case to contact CPD Felony Assault Unit at 614-645-4141 or Central Ohio Crime Stoppers at 614-461-8477.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Mary J. Blige Receives Billboard Awards + Steph Curry Is Apart of The Class Of 2022
- Things Got Weird Between Megan Thee Stallion & Cara Delevingne At The BBMAs
- Ciara’s Body Is Flawless On The Cover Of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
- Buffalo Shooting Exposes So-Called 'White Replacement Theory' Hypocrisy
- How Racism Destroyed A Black Town In California
- Video: White Boy Cracks Whip On Black Neighbor's Home
- Lori Harvey Stands By Her Yogurt Skincare Hack, But Is It Safe?
- Nationwide Rallies Galvanize Fight To Protect Abortion
- JT Responds To Fans After Her Wardrobe Malfunction At Billboard Music Awards
- Tika Sumpter Ties The Knot With Fiancé Nicholas James