According to NBC4i, as COVID cases caused by the omicron variant finally start to wane in the U.S., is it time to look ahead to the next variant? And will we need another booster shot to protect us from it?
It’s too soon to determine whether a fourth vaccine dose (or a third dose for the Johnson & Johnson recipients) will be necessary for everyone, the experts we asked said. It’s an answer they acknowledge is frustrating for those concerned about the ever-evolving coronavirus. But there are some things we know about who needs that extra protection now, and what we might expect next.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Zachary Boyd’s Mother Says There’s Two Sides of the Story, Son Being Misrepresented In The Media
- NeNe Leakes Hosted The ‘Baddies East’ Reunion In A Head-Turning Balenciaga Dress
- My First Time: Big Gipp Of Goodie Mob Remembers The Christmas He Got His 1st Motorcycle
- Letitia James Is Holding Powerful, Corrupt White Men Accountable During Black History Month
- Clarence Thomas Hires ‘Karen’ Accused Of Texting ‘I Hate Black People’ As His New Law Clerk
- Super Saiyan Racist Trump Claims Indictments Reason Black Voters “Embraced” Him
- How Important Was it For You to Have the Right Ally? | Urban One Honors
- ‘A Different World’ Cast Reuniting For National 10-City HBCU Tour
- God Ain’t Pleased: Glorilla’s Come Back Hit “Yeah Glo!”
- DJ Khaled Has Security Team Carry Him To Avoid Messing Up His Balvin Air Jordan 3s
4th COVID shot: Who will need another booster soon was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
Foodie Friday's: Big Jay's Place
Isley Brothers Founder, Rudolph Isley, Dies at Age 84
Urban One Remembers Former WOL Talk Show Host Joe Madison
Foodie Friday's: King's Corona Latin Kitchen & Cantina
Travis Scott Facing Over 100 Lawsuits After Astroworld Fiasco
Kodak Black Brags About Stealing On IG
Win $250 & Tickets to Drake & J. Cole!