A 13-year-old child was shot in Cincinnati on Monday night according to the Cincinnati Police Department.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
CPD reported that the child was brought to Cincinnati Children’s Hospital in a car around 11:45pm. Police were unsure of the details of the incident including where it happened. The child was treated at the hospital for non-life-threatening injuries. Information about the suspect hasn’t been shared yet.
If you have information about this situation please reach out to The Cincinnati Police department at 513-352-3544
- Letitia James Succeeds Where Other Attorneys General Fail
- Black Women’s Equal Pay Requires Action Not Just A Day Of Reflection
- Nina Turner Loses To Shontel Brown In Primary For Ohio Congress, And Battle Between Establishment And Progressive Democrats
- Michael Jai White Mourns Oldest Son Who Died From COVID-19
- Skateboarding Star Terry Kennedy Charged With First-Degree Murder
- Beyoncé’s Mom Thinks “BLACK IS KING” Lacked Promo By Disney+ Due To Racism
- HHW Gaming: Xbox’s Latest Wireless Controller Features A “Dazzling Blue” Finish & Rubber Grips
- Saweetie Is Our Fashion Goals During Her Parisian Vacay And We’re Loving It!
- Melo To LA: Carmelo Anthony Heading To The Los Angeles Lakers To Team Up With His Buddy LeBron James
- Coroner’s Suicide Ruling Of Black Missouri Teen Found Dead In The Attic of A Known Racist Dismissed By Jury