Slowly but surely Ohio is expanding access to the COVID-19 vaccine to Ohioans. And starting March 4th more will be eligible to receive the vaccine with the Phase1C rollout.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Governor DeWine announced that Ohio residents 60 and older are eligible along with individuals who have type 1 diabetes, pregnant, bone marrow transplant recipients, and residents living with ALS. In addition childcare service workers, funeral services workers, law enforcement and corrections officers will also be eligible to receive the vaccine.
The announcement came on the anniversary of the first reported death of an American due to COVID-19. As of today, there have been over 968 thousand cases and over 17 thousand deaths. For more information on the vaccine or to find a provider near you visit Ohio’s COVID Vaccine site.
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Rihanna Just Brought Back A Few Trends From The 2000s And We’re Not Mad At It
- Indianapolis Mass Shooting At FedEx Facility Leaves 8 Dead, Gunman Takes Own Life
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — April 16, 2021: Defense Rests in Chauvin Murder Trial — Black Voters Matter — Stay Alive At A Traffic Stop
- Meek Mills Social Media Struggle, “What Is A PH Balance?”
- Funkmaster Flex Says Cardi B is a Terrible Rapper
- HHW Gaming: This Looming Issue Has PS3 & PS4 Owners Extremely Worried
- Too $hort ft. Reg Black “Real Oakland,” Onyx ft. Mad Lion “Ahhh Year” & More | Daily Visuals 4.15.21
- Joe Biden Announces To Withdraw Troops From Afghanistan This Year
- Saweetie Throws Shade At Quavo In IG Video
- Jennifer Lopez & Alex Rodriguez Confirm Split With Joint Statement
Governor DeWine Expands COVID Vaccine Distribution in Ohio was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com