Cincinnati Public Schools is offering free breakfast and lunch for students that are home during this extended break due to the Coronavirus.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
According to the school district website, “Meals will be served March 17–April 3 on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays each week with an additional serving day of Tuesday, March 17. All meals will be served between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. On Mondays and Wednesdays, children will receive two breakfast meals and two lunch meals. On Fridays and Tuesday, March 17, children will receive one breakfast meal and one lunch meal. All meals will exceed USDA nutritional requirements.”
The following schools are set up as places where food can be picked up:
- Two Louisville Police Officers Shot During Protests
- Bryson Tiller Announces “Trapsoul” Deluxe
- Megan Thee Stallion & Young Thug Have A New Song Together
- The Morning Hustle & 300 Entertainment Present: “The Song Contest” Final Three [VIDEO]
- Breonna Taylor Grand Jury Indicts 1 As Killer Louisville Cops ‘Got Away With Murder’
- One Officer Indicted In Connection With Breonna Taylor’s Murder
- Megan Thee Stallion Is A Golden Goddess On The Cover Of Time100
- NFL Legend Gale Sayers Dead At 77
- Trick-Or-Treating Among Activities To Avoid This Halloween According To The CDC
- Uncle Ben’s Rice Brand Gets A New Name Change, Are We Here For it?