If you’re a Veteran thank mark your calendars and make plans to get your complimentary meal from Gold Star on Monday, November 11th!
All Gold Star locations will be honoring Veterans and active duty military with a complimentary 3-Way and drink at all of their locations in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana. To receive your free meal, present a military ID or another form of identification.
“Veterans Day is a day to celebrate and honor the service and sacrifice of service men and women, and say thank you for all they have done, and continue to do, for our country,” said Gold Star President & CEO Roger David. “We look forward to serving those who served us as a token of our gratitude.”
- Coney Island Night of Lights
- Meet THE WIZ + Cricket Wireless “30 Under 30” Winners Presented by Regeneration Schools
- Jeremih Transferred From ICU As COVID-19 Battle Improves
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Megan Thee Stallion Takes Shots At Tory Lanez and Ex-Best Friend In New Song
- This Week’s Vitamins: Stop Stressing Over Things You Can’t Change + More
- Cordae Talks New Single “Gifted” With Roddy Rich + More
- Did Summer Walker Confirm She’s Pregnant? [PHOTO]
- Georgia Secretary Of State Officially Certifies Election For Joe Biden
- Honoring The Fallen And Forgotten On Transgender Day Of Remembrance
- Missy Elliott Drops Serious Cash On A Dream Wedding Dress For Her Fan
- Balmain Is Taking A Stand Against Covid With Their Limited Edition Sneakers