Ain’t nothing like a good sweet potato pie recipe like your grandma used to make! But if your grandma was like every old school grandma, she didn’t really have a recipe because she had skills like that!
So we wrote our recipe down for Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe for you enjoy and share with your entire family!
- 4 ounces butter, softened
- 2 cups cooked and mashed sweet potatoes
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 small can (5 ounces, about 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons) evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 prepared pie shells, unbaked
Mix butter, potatoes, sugar and evaporated milk until well blended. Add vanilla, eggs, and cinnamon; mix well. Pour into the prepared pie shells. Bake in a 350° oven for about 1 hour, until set.
Makes 2 pies.
- 101.1 The Wiz Presents: #WizFreestyleFriday with DJ J.Dough Feat. @bigdawgpalmer Ep.57
- Local male student told to cut his dreadlocks
- Banking While Black
- YG Arrested & Home Raided By Cops!
- Lewk Of The Week: Kiki Layne’s Orange Valentino Shorts Suit Won Paris Fashion Week
- Speak Yo Truth! Keke Palmer Opens Up About Struggling With Adult Acne
- 3 suspects robbed gas station on Winton Road at gunpoint
- Dwight Howard Wants Kobe Bryant To Help Him
- Kodak Black Is No Longer In Miami Federal Prison
- Beyonce Sends Everybody An Ivy Park Closet Except Kim Kardashian