A Columbus mother and her 11-year-old middle school daughter are facing charges after a fight on a local school bus.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The incident happened on April 8th and all started because of bullying. Both girls are students at Champion Middle school. Who was being bullied isn’t clear because both mothers of the daughters involved, Donita Sinett and Daja Cox, say that they were being bullied.
Sgt. John Blubaugh with the Columbus Division of Police told NBC4i that they counted 10 punches in the video that was captured by the school bus camera. When asked Cox said, “I told her, you know if they’re going to keep bullying you, you’re going to have to handle it. We’ve already talked to teachers, we’ve already talked to principals, we’ve already talked to everyone and no one wants to get involved.”
Towards the end of the video, Cox and her 18-year-old son can be seen getting on the bus shouting threats. They both have been charged with disorderly conduct. Sinett’s daughter suffered injuries of a black eye and busted lip.
It's National Police Week, Here Are Some Black Officers!
1.1 of 12
2.2 of 12
3.3 of 12
4.4 of 12
5.5 of 12
6.6 of 12
7.7 of 12
8.8 of 12
9.9 of 12
10.10 of 12
- Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Launch T-Shirt Line Supporting The LGBTQ Community
- ‘Hustlers’ Star KeKe Palmer Finally Embraces Vampy Lipstick, Eyes Marvel Universe
- Rock T’s Joke Of The Day: Comforting Rappers [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- CTRL SZN: SZA (Finally) Previews New Music, Here’s What It Sounds Like
- ‘The Weekend’ Is The Black Rom Com That’s Sure To Become A Cult Classic
- #FacebookLiveFriday With Lincoln Ware 9/13/19
- Usher Sexual Assault Accuser Drops Lawsuit
- 4 Takeaways From Lupita Nyong’o’s Very Violent Zombie Comedy Trailer
- Cincinnati schools receive failing grades
- The Struggle Continues: R. Kelly Hit With Arrest Warrant After No-Show In Minnesota
Columbus Middle School Student and Mother Charged After Fight on Bus was originally published on www.mycolumbusmagic.com