Nikki Bella is retiring.
The 35-year-old announced that she will retire from the WWE during the season finale of Total Bellas over the weekend.
“I just feel like I’m too old for that travel,” she said to her family at dinner, “So I realized like, why am I doing this — I don’t feel good.”
“I really am ready to hang up the jersey. Like, I can say it fully.” She continued. “Here’s to closing one chapter and the next one opening.”
Nikki joined the WWE back in 2007 and since then has been a 2-time WWE Divas champion and along with her twin sister Brie Bella, one of the most popular women in the history of the company.
- Chloe Bailey Serves Face And Body In Latest Instagram Post
- Doja Cat Serves A Red, White And Blue Lip During Paris Fashion Week
- Lori And Marjorie Harvey Slay In Trench Coats And Designer Shades For Paris Fashion Week
- Diddy Is The Ultimate Girl Dad While Cheering On The Combs Twins
- E Chapo Talks Basketball vs Music And Her “Wat U Need” Challenge
- Black Women Soccer Players Say They Were Victims Of Racial Heckling At BYU (Sound Familiar?)
- Akon On Nick Cannon’s Having Multiple Baby Mamas:”They’re All Happy!”
- Justice For Pamela Turner: Texas Cop’s Trial Finally Begins For Killing Unarmed Black Grandmother 3 Years Ago
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Beyonce Shows Solange Love & Fenty Beauty Contest On TikTok
- Janet Jackson Storms The Runway At The Thom Browne Fashion Show