Tori Kelly Featuring Women’s Empowerment 2019 performer Kirk Franklin, took home the 2019 Grammy for Never Alone.
Tori Kelly and Kirk Franklin were nominated along with artist, Jekalyn Carr, Koryn Hawthorne, Jonathan McReynolds Featuring DOE, and Brian Courtney Wilson for Gospel/Contemporary Christain Music.
Grammy winner, Smokie Norful posted a collage of Gospel artist; Jonathan McReynolds, The Walls Group, Todd Dulaney , Koryn Hawthorne, Jekalyn Carr , Brian Courtney Wilson. He recognized some artist that he feels are “Heavy on GOSPEL”.
Text “Light NC” To 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
“Now…no disrespect to Tori or Kirk (who is my friend and brutha) but THESE are the true winners in the GOSPEL category for the Grammys. Heavy on GOSPEL. Congratulations to each of you. I’m a bonafide fan of how awesomely God uses each of you.All of your music has blessed and carried me personally. I pray your ministry is never reduced to the size of a statue — your anointing is HUGE.”
He continues, “I want to publicly acknowledge the sacrifices, work, prayer, scriptural preparation, and true ministry you offer to the world. You stand on the legacy of many who have remained faithful and labored in the gospel. You are worthy of double honor. AALL the GOSPEL artists. I love you.”
Smokie completed his caption by saying, “I appreciate you. God is pleased. And who knows, maybe next year they’ll give ME a Grammy for POP music.”
- Suspected White Supremacists Arrested For Alleged ‘Racially Motivated’ Plot To Attack Baltimore’s Power Grid, FBI Says
- Columbus Police Show Off Black History Month-Themed Police Car With Reportedly Fake MLK Quote
- Legendary Skater Tony Hawk To Help Fund Skatepark In Honor Of Tyre Nichols
- REPORT: Quavo & Offset In Physical Altercation Following Grammy Tribute to Takeoff
- Get The Details On Lizzo’s Chic Grammys Hair
- Be a “DJ for a Day” + Win $250
- Latto Says Her Man Pays All The Bills + Crazy ATL Strip Club Story
- DOJ To Participate In Independent Review Of Memphis P.D. After Tyre Nichols’ Deadly Attack
- Beyoncé Is Now The Most Grammy Awarded Artist In History With 32 Wins
- Viola Davis Is Officially An EGOT Winner After Recent Grammy Win
Smokie Norful Says No Disrespect To Tori Or Kirk, But The True Gospel Grammy Winners Are… was originally published on thelightnc.com