January 16, 2019, is a big day for the Ohio medical marijuana industry as it marks the day that the first Ohio Marijuana dispensaries open their doors for customers.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cresco Labs’ CY+ Dispensary, 180 Main St., in Wintersville, was the first to announce they were opening. Three more dispensaries announced soon after that they are opening their doors at the same time. The Forest Sandusky, 1672 Tiffin Ave., Sandusky, Ohio Valley Natural Relief LLC, 840 Canton Road, Wintersville and The Botanist, 3840 Greentree SW, Canton.
Currently, there are only four dispensaries open, but over 50 have been approved by the state board and will be opening soon. They will be located all over the state.
Interested in obtaining your medical marijuana card? Find out here how to qualify to get your card.
- Lewk Of The Week: Laverne Cox Slaughtered The ‘Charlie’s Angels’ Premiere In This Sheer Black Gown
- #TransIsBeautiful: Why Mj Rodriguez’s Beauty Deal With Olay Body Matters
- RHOAS12: Eva Tried It When She Shaded Porsha’s Baby
- Mother speaks out after 6-year-old son stabbed by biological father
- Kanye West Taking MAGA Tap Dance Routine To Joel Osteen’s Church
- YK Osiris Denies He Choked Out & Bit His Girlfriend
- Chicago Rapper Lil Reese Shot In The Neck, In Critical Condition
- Plies ft. DaBaby “Boss Friends,” Stunna 4 Vegas ft. Offset “Up The Smoke” & More | Daily Visuals 11.11.19
- Be An Extra For Movie Starring Tom Holland Filming In Ohio
- Man Pistol Whipped & Robbed In Broad Daylight Near Ohio State Campus!!