January 16, 2019, is a big day for the Ohio medical marijuana industry as it marks the day that the first Ohio Marijuana dispensaries open their doors for customers.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cresco Labs’ CY+ Dispensary, 180 Main St., in Wintersville, was the first to announce they were opening. Three more dispensaries announced soon after that they are opening their doors at the same time. The Forest Sandusky, 1672 Tiffin Ave., Sandusky, Ohio Valley Natural Relief LLC, 840 Canton Road, Wintersville and The Botanist, 3840 Greentree SW, Canton.
Currently, there are only four dispensaries open, but over 50 have been approved by the state board and will be opening soon. They will be located all over the state.
Interested in obtaining your medical marijuana card? Find out here how to qualify to get your card.
- Off-Duty Rhode Island Cop Caught On Video Attacking Black State Senate Candidate
- Tia Mowry And Daughter Cairo Are Twinning In Latest IG POst
- Ciara Serves In An All Black LITA By Ciara Look That We Love
- Videos Show Massive Crowds At South African Tavern Where ’22 Teenagers’ Died
- Ashanti Shows Off Her Beach Body On Instagram And Gives Us Body Goals
- Lala Anthony Celebrates Her Birthday With A Stunning IG Photoshoot
- Summer Walker Reveals She’s Pregnant With Second Child
- Radio One Cincinnati: Back to School Sneaker Drive
- Michigan’s Black Caucus Calls SCOTUS Abortion Decision ‘Bullshit’
- A Few Steps To Take After SCOTUS Dismantled National Threshold For Abortion Rights