January 16, 2019, is a big day for the Ohio medical marijuana industry as it marks the day that the first Ohio Marijuana dispensaries open their doors for customers.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cresco Labs’ CY+ Dispensary, 180 Main St., in Wintersville, was the first to announce they were opening. Three more dispensaries announced soon after that they are opening their doors at the same time. The Forest Sandusky, 1672 Tiffin Ave., Sandusky, Ohio Valley Natural Relief LLC, 840 Canton Road, Wintersville and The Botanist, 3840 Greentree SW, Canton.
Currently, there are only four dispensaries open, but over 50 have been approved by the state board and will be opening soon. They will be located all over the state.
Interested in obtaining your medical marijuana card? Find out here how to qualify to get your card.
- Welp: Protestors Take Action After David Oyelowo Said ‘Selma’ Was Blackballed
- ‘Defund Police’ Movement Gains Steam As Celebrities And Politicians Sign On
- Nike Commits $40 Million dollars To Advancing The Black Community
- Kodak Black Sues US Marshalls
- Buy A Lipslut F*ck Trump Lipstick This Week To Support #BlackLivesMatter
- Trump Suggests George Floyd Is Smiling From Heaven About Unemployment Numbers
- Black Lives Matters Finds New Home In DC
- Texas State Coach Accused Of Racist ‘Chicken’ Comments Against Athletes
- Alexis Ohanian Sr. Inspired By His Daughter To Give His Reddit Board Seat To A Black Candidate
- D.C. Mayor’s ‘Black Lives Matter’ Street Painting Is Slammed As ‘Performative’