January 16, 2019, is a big day for the Ohio medical marijuana industry as it marks the day that the first Ohio Marijuana dispensaries open their doors for customers.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cresco Labs’ CY+ Dispensary, 180 Main St., in Wintersville, was the first to announce they were opening. Three more dispensaries announced soon after that they are opening their doors at the same time. The Forest Sandusky, 1672 Tiffin Ave., Sandusky, Ohio Valley Natural Relief LLC, 840 Canton Road, Wintersville and The Botanist, 3840 Greentree SW, Canton.
Currently, there are only four dispensaries open, but over 50 have been approved by the state board and will be opening soon. They will be located all over the state.
Interested in obtaining your medical marijuana card? Find out here how to qualify to get your card.
- John Singleton’s Daughter Struggling Financially After Director’s Death
- Snoop Dogg Recounts Tense 2Pac/Nas Incident On ‘Untold Stories Of Hip Hop’
- Kanye West, Kim Kardashian Warned For Chasing Antelopes On An ATV
- Lil Uzi Sits Down With GQ To Discuss His 10 Favorite Things
- Nicki Minaj Addresses New Album & Fendi Release
- Big Boi Addresses The Rumors About Andre 3000’s Next Album
- Lil Wayne Shows Interests In Making A Collab Album With Drake
- A High School Student Suspended Over Future Lyrics
- Chris Brown Slides Into Rihanna’s Comments After Latest Post
- Jim Jones Stays Focused & Reacts After 6ix9ine Comments In Court