January 16, 2019, is a big day for the Ohio medical marijuana industry as it marks the day that the first Ohio Marijuana dispensaries open their doors for customers.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cresco Labs’ CY+ Dispensary, 180 Main St., in Wintersville, was the first to announce they were opening. Three more dispensaries announced soon after that they are opening their doors at the same time. The Forest Sandusky, 1672 Tiffin Ave., Sandusky, Ohio Valley Natural Relief LLC, 840 Canton Road, Wintersville and The Botanist, 3840 Greentree SW, Canton.
Currently, there are only four dispensaries open, but over 50 have been approved by the state board and will be opening soon. They will be located all over the state.
Interested in obtaining your medical marijuana card? Find out here how to qualify to get your card.
- It’s A Girl! Kevin Hart And Wife Eniko Welcome Baby #2
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — September 30, 2020: Trump vs. Biden — $1M+ Global Deaths — Diversity Efforts Continue
- Jeezy To Host “Worth a Conversation With Jay ‘Jeezy’ Jenkins” Talk Show On Fox Soul
- Consequence Reveals Lupus Diagnosis
- A$AP Rocky, Tyler The Creator And Iggy Pop Star In New Gucci Menswear Campaign
- ‘Stand By’: Trump Refuses To Denounce White Supremacy As Debate vs. Biden Spirals Out Of Control
- Saigon ft. Kool G Rap “MF Effect,” YelloPain ft. Sevyn Streeter “My Vote Will Count” & More | Daily Visuals 9.29.20
- DaBaby Is Top Nominee For BET Hip Hop Awards
- WATCH: Barrage Of Anti-Trump Billboards Greet President In Cleveland On Way To Presidential Debate
- Jeezy Announces New Talk Show “Worth A Conversation”