The Cincinnati Music Festival is getting ready for the 2019 concert and they have some amazing artist ready to hit the stage this year.
Returning to the stage as a Saturday headliner Mary J. Blige is back. Along with her, Frankie Beverly & Maze, Blackstreet ft. Teddy Riley & Dave Hollister, The Ohio Players and Major to name a few.
Friday won’t disappoint with Maxwell headlining the show and other great performers on deck like Earth Wind and Fire, Tamia, Raheem DeVaughn and Bel Biv Devoe featuring Bobby Brown!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The festival takes place July 25 through 27th at Paul Brown Stadium. For more information on tickets and more visit the Cincinnati Music Festival #CMF2019 website here
- Seriously?! Man Gets Charged With 1993 Murder After Police Get His DNA Off A Napkin In The Trash
- A$AP Rocky, Kendall Jenner & More Star In Spring 2019 Calvin Klein Campaign
- Khloe Reacts To Tristan Cheating On Her AGAIN … with Kylie’s Best Friend??
- Le’Andria Johnson Shares Her Testimony About Being In Jail For 30 Days And Overcoming Alcohol Abuse [VIDEO]
- Cardi B Says She Feels Like Jussie Smollett “F*cked Up Black History Month” [Video]
- Ex-NFL Seattle Seahawks Player Shot To Death Over Parking Spot
- 21 Savage Talks Arrest, Threat Of Deportation & More
- BlocBoy JB Wanted For Drugs And Weapons Charges
- Lena Headey Talks Game Of Thrones Ending, Fighting With Family & More
- Apple Getting Back In The Display Game, Reportedly Launching 31″ 6K Display In 2019