The Cincinnati Music Festival is getting ready for the 2019 concert and they have some amazing artist ready to hit the stage this year.
Returning to the stage as a Saturday headliner Mary J. Blige is back. Along with her, Frankie Beverly & Maze, Blackstreet ft. Teddy Riley & Dave Hollister, The Ohio Players and Major to name a few.
Friday won’t disappoint with Maxwell headlining the show and other great performers on deck like Earth Wind and Fire, Tamia, Raheem DeVaughn and Bel Biv Devoe featuring Bobby Brown!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The festival takes place July 25 through 27th at Paul Brown Stadium. For more information on tickets and more visit the Cincinnati Music Festival #CMF2019 website here
- Daniel Caesar Cuts His Dreads, Offset’s Father Blasts Cardi B & More
- Cardi B Is The Latest To Star In Carpool Karaoke
- ‘LHHNYS9’ Recap: Safaree Gets Dragged Into Drama With Jaquae
- Michelle Obama Shares Funny Story About President Barack Obama’s Car When He Was In Law School [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Statute Of Liberty Climber Patricia Okoumou Is Convicted For Protesting Trump
- Somebody Needs To Get Jacquees Before Keith Sweat Lays Him Out [VIDEO]
- Rickey Smiley Teams Up With Comedy Legend Martin Lawrence On The Season Finale Of “Rickey Smiley For Real” [VIDEO]
- Global Voter Suppression Efforts Against Black Americans Are Confirmed In New Report
- Will New York’s Recreational Weed Plan Ignore Marijuana Convictions?
- Amber Rose Admits She Misses Publicly Pole Poppin’ For Pay