The Cincinnati Music Festival is getting ready for the 2019 concert and they have some amazing artist ready to hit the stage this year.
Returning to the stage as a Saturday headliner Mary J. Blige is back. Along with her, Frankie Beverly & Maze, Blackstreet ft. Teddy Riley & Dave Hollister, The Ohio Players and Major to name a few.
Friday won’t disappoint with Maxwell headlining the show and other great performers on deck like Earth Wind and Fire, Tamia, Raheem DeVaughn and Bel Biv Devoe featuring Bobby Brown!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The festival takes place July 25 through 27th at Paul Brown Stadium. For more information on tickets and more visit the Cincinnati Music Festival #CMF2019 website here
- Rihanna Gives Details About New Album ‘R9’
- The WIZ Warm Up: DaBaby Chops It Up Tatum
- Cincinnati Named One of Worst Places in America for Blacks
- North Carolina May Finally Let Women Revoke Consent During Sex
- Hypebeast Alert: A Louis Vuitton Jump Rope Is Here
- Auntie O Claps Back At Troll Telling Her To Pay Off College Students’ Loans Too
- Leslie Jones Goes In On New Abortion Ban: “You Can’t Control Women!”
- Magic Johnson Tells ESPN Why He Left The Lakers
- Morehouse Commencement Speaker To Pay Off Entire Class Student Loans
- Queen Latifah And Will Smith To Produce Hiphop Infused ‘Romeo And Juliet’ For Netflix