The Cincinnati Music Festival is getting ready for the 2019 concert and they have some amazing artist ready to hit the stage this year.
Returning to the stage as a Saturday headliner Mary J. Blige is back. Along with her, Frankie Beverly & Maze, Blackstreet ft. Teddy Riley & Dave Hollister, The Ohio Players and Major to name a few.
Friday won’t disappoint with Maxwell headlining the show and other great performers on deck like Earth Wind and Fire, Tamia, Raheem DeVaughn and Bel Biv Devoe featuring Bobby Brown!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The festival takes place July 25 through 27th at Paul Brown Stadium. For more information on tickets and more visit the Cincinnati Music Festival #CMF2019 website here
- Enter To Win A Trip To See J Cole In Las Vegas!
- Black Organizers Warn Against Underestimating Low Turnout At Justice For J6 Rally
- Yung Miami Is ‘Ready For More’ In The Fashion World
- Happy 50th Birthday Jada Pinkett-Smith! Here Are Five Times She Was Our Style Goals
- Keke Palmer Is Vogue Magazine’s “Met Gala MVP” For Diana Ross Inspired Look
- Brian Kemp Spreads Public Health Disinformation In References To Nonexistent AIDS Vaccine
- Levar Burton Claps Back At White Writer For Speculating Whether He Still Wants To Host Jeopardy!
- Angela Bassett’s Wax Figure Leaves Fans Shook!
- Warner Music Group Announces HBCU Internship Program
- Discriminatory Voter ID Law Once Again Struck Down In North Carolina
- U.S. To Remove Thousands Of Haitians In Texas Seeking Asylum, But ‘There Is Nothing To Go Back To’