According to Cincinnati Police, around 9am an active shooter incident was called in at the Fifth Third Bank at 511 Walnut Street at Fountain Square downtown.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
WCPO is reporting that the incident happened in the lobby of the bank. At 9:42am it was confirmed that four victims were injured and one suspect is in custody. Witnesses are sharing that the shooter was a white man in a business suit and opened fire in the lobby. The area is locked down to conduct an investigation and citizens are being asked to stay away.
Cincinnati Police have confirmed that the gunman is deceased. Officers engaged in gunfire with the suspect. Three other victims have passed away from injuries sustained. Two other victims are being treated at University of Cincinnati hospital.
Watch live video from the scene and check back for further updates
- Remy Ma And Papoose Welcome Baby Girl
- Gary’s Tea: Future Has A Message For Ciara, Da Brat & LisaRaye Share Emotional Moment On Television & More
- Benzino Allegedly Facing Jail Time
- Ebro Catches Heat & Issa Rae Makes Boss Moves: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Coins For Christmas Starring Essence Atkins Premieres This Sunday On TV One
- 6 Ways Women Can Make Extra Money !!
- Listen To Black Women| Do You Put The Wrong Men In The Friend Zone?
- Legendary Jazz Singer Nancy Wilson Passes Away
- Pharrell & Robin Thicke Ordered To Pay Marvin Gaye’s Family $5 Million In “Blurred Lines” Copyright Battle
- 101.1 WIZF x College Beats Presents: Freestyle Friday with DJ J.Dough Feat. Trademark Aaron Ep.22