Kings Island held a press conference today to make a very special throwback announcement! The park is bringing back a favorite nostalgic ride that was retired fourteen years ago today…. the Antique Cars!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Families will get to drive replica classic antique cars on the scenic track that is a quarter mile long. The Kings Mills Antique Autos will be located in Coney Mall, across from the Juke Box Café and alongside The Racer roller coaster and will make its return in Spring of 2019. Kings Island Vice President and General ManagerMike Koontz stated in a press conference that, “When we ask guests what they would like to see return to Kings Island, the most popular response, by far, is the antique cars,”
See the full press conference here:
- Jussie Smollett’s Allegedly Staged Attack Causes Mixed Emotions From Celebs & Commentators
- The Bodega Hive Is In Full Formation For The ‘Desus & Mero’ Premiere Tonight
- A Biracial Family Was Having A Photoshoot In The Park When #SidewalkSally Attacked Them For ‘Trampling The Grass’
- Tragic Video Shows Little Girl Doing Her Hair For Cheerleading Competition Before Home Exploded [VIDEO]
- Wendy Williams To Return To Her Talk Show After Long Break
- Celebrate Nina Simone’s Birthday With This Inspirational Message
- Let Freedom Ring: 12 Rare Photos Of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Learn How You Can See The Play Hamilton In Cincy For Just $10
- Jussie Smollett Arrested + Facing Felony Charge, Why He Did This is Explained
- Superhero Guide To Black History Month: Kamala Harris