Cannabis lovers have proved to us that you can use it for more than smoking…. like have you ever thought about cooking with it? We don’t recommend you just eating it outright but there are several recipes to include Cannabis in and some of the most popular are baked goods!
Get Trending News In Your Inbox:
So how does it work? You can include Cannibus in your cookies, brownies etc but infusing it into the butter you cook with. Here’s the break down of how to make your own Cannibus Butter from the cookbook ‘The 420 Gourmet’
So Cannabis butter is ideal for baking but if you wanna be real grown with it spread it on some butter or add a little flavor to your veggies like broccoli. Anyway you decide to use your Cannabis Butter just be sure to be responsible.
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Report: Baby Blue Of Pretty Ricky Shot In Miami
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — April 21, 2021: Guilty on All Counts —Vaccine Mix-Up — Man Charged For Hate Crime
- Ma’Khia Bryant: 16-Year-Old Girl Called Ohio Police For Help, Officer Killed Her Instead
- Cincinnati: Riverside Drive Is Back Open
- Bodycam Footage Released of the Fatal Shooting of the Columbus Teen by Police
- 1 Dead After Columbus Police Respond To Altercation
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Dave Chappelle Wants To Relocate To Africa
- Civil Rights Leaders Cautiously Rejoice After Derek Chauvin Is Found Guilty Of Murder
- Derek Chauvin Found Guilty On All Charges In Death Of George Floyd
- Mental Health Professionals Discuss The Importance Of Detaching From Black Trauma