On what many thought was Cardi B’s day, Drake might have just stolen a little of her shine by dropping a new song and video in the middle of the night that has us so hype!
Drake released a visual for ‘Nice For What’ celebrating women to the beat of New Orleans bounce. The visual has many appearances from some of our favs like Issa Rae, Tracee Ellis Ross, Letitia Wright, Tiffany Haddish, Yara Shahidi and many more. The track included a sample from Lauren Hill’s ‘Ex-Factor and with the voice of Big Freedia this song and visual is giving us life!
And while we still love Cardi B’s ‘Invasion of Privacy’ we can’t help but give Drake some love too…
- Lil Weezy Winning Weekend
- Tamar Braxton & K. Michelle Reignite Their Feud
- New Phone, Who Dis? : 9-1-1 Operator Gets Locked Up For Hanging Up On Thousands Of Emergency Callers
- Black Boy Excellence : Teen Gets Accepted Into Over 80 Colleges And Granted $3 Million In Scholarships
- Paula Patton Says Married Boo Is Separated And Headed For Divorce: I Would Never Disrupt Anyone’s Marriage
- VIDEO: How to Make Cannabis Butter
- ‘Listen To Black Women’ Episode 2: Are Boycotts Effective In 2018?
- McDonald’s Inspiration Celebration Gospel Tour Brings Transformative Music Into The Community
- OMG: Zoo-goers Kill Kangaroo After Throwing Rocks To ‘Make It Hop’
- Grab Your Tissue: A Military Mom’s Creative Homecoming Goes Viral