Rick Ross sat down with TVOne‘s “Uncensored” and talked about when he fell in love with hip-hop. As early as elementary school, he explains, artists like 2 Live Crew inspired him. He talks about when he understood hip-hop was more than music, it’s a lifestyle, and finding that love in a city that was largely moving to a different beat.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Mike Epps Text Winning Weekend
- Tamar Braxton Teases Talk Show Debut?
- Are Tiny and T.I. Planning To Renew Their Vows?
- Make It Rain : Comedian/Producer Byron Allen Buys Weather Channel For $300 Million
- RIP: This Woman Staged A Funeral For Her Youth On Her 30th Birthday
- Amber Rose Confirms Split With 21 Savage But Says Her ‘Heart Is Still With Him’
- Eesh: Teen Fails Driving Test By Crashing Into The Driver’s Exam Station
- Why Bobby V Is Under Investigation [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Jeezy Is Retiring From Music [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Luenell Doesn’t Wear Draws Anymore [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]