In 2016, Tiny Harris had filed for divorce from her husband, T.I. Fans were sad to see the two coming to an end, but now they’re doing great. Tiny was recently on “The Real” and spoke about what saved her marriage.
She said, “We’re actually in a great place. So maybe it’s working! Maybe he does like it a little bit, I mean I hope so because that’s all I’m going to be is a strong woman.” Tiny revealed that her going on tour helped their relationship and made her focus on what she wanted.
Tiny said, “You just got to keep fighting, you know, if you really love [him/her], I mean it is so hard, but with me finding who I am and going through whatever we was going through it just helped me balance myself when I got back to trying get ourselves back together where we could, you know, be one again.” We are so happy these tow have decided to still together.
- Jay-Z’s Foundation Sending Students On A HBCU Campus Tour
- Travis Scott Sued By DJ Paul For $20 Million
- Elizabeth Warren’s Plan To Cancel Student Loan Debt Has Folks Sharing Horror Stories With #CancelMyDebt
- HUD Grants Ohio Millions For Affordable Housing!!
- Diddy & His Daughters Are Black Royalty On The Cover Of Essence
- Police Once Investigated Anonymous Call That Kevin Hunter Poisoned Wendy Williams
- Loni Love: Sisters, You Don’t Have To Settle For ‘Struggle’ Love
- Sweet Victory: Oregon Woman Awarded $100K In Lawsuit Over ‘Blue Lives Matter’ Flag
- Offset Reportedly Facing Felony Gun Charge
- Mathew Knowles Is Prepping A Destiny’s Child Musical With Je’Caryous Johnson