In 2016, Tiny Harris had filed for divorce from her husband, T.I. Fans were sad to see the two coming to an end, but now they’re doing great. Tiny was recently on “The Real” and spoke about what saved her marriage.
She said, “We’re actually in a great place. So maybe it’s working! Maybe he does like it a little bit, I mean I hope so because that’s all I’m going to be is a strong woman.” Tiny revealed that her going on tour helped their relationship and made her focus on what she wanted.
Tiny said, “You just got to keep fighting, you know, if you really love [him/her], I mean it is so hard, but with me finding who I am and going through whatever we was going through it just helped me balance myself when I got back to trying get ourselves back together where we could, you know, be one again.” We are so happy these tow have decided to still together.
- Porsha Williams & Dennis McKinley Call It Quits
- Meghan McCain Calls ‘The View’ Co-Host A Bi**h On Live TV [VIDEO]
- Dominican Officials Say David Ortiz Wasn’t Intended Target In Shooting
- Kimora Lee Simmons Says Djimon Hounsou Is An Absent Dad, Per Sources
- Kevin Hart Accused Of Withholding Social Media Info In $7M Lawsuit Battle
- ‘Saved By the Bell’ Alum Joins ABC’s ‘Mixed-ish’
- Black Woman Named Marijuana Pepsi Earns PhD After Completing Dissertation On ‘Black-Sounding’ Names
- ‘Basketball Wives’ Recap: Shaunie Fights The Urge To Lay Hands on Jennifer
- Gucci Mane “Proud Of You,” Murs, 9th Wonder & The Soul Council “Night Shift” & More | Daily Visuals 6.19.19
- Cardi B Suffers A Wardrobe Malfunction While Performing [Video]