In 2016, Tiny Harris had filed for divorce from her husband, T.I. Fans were sad to see the two coming to an end, but now they’re doing great. Tiny was recently on “The Real” and spoke about what saved her marriage.
She said, “We’re actually in a great place. So maybe it’s working! Maybe he does like it a little bit, I mean I hope so because that’s all I’m going to be is a strong woman.” Tiny revealed that her going on tour helped their relationship and made her focus on what she wanted.
Tiny said, “You just got to keep fighting, you know, if you really love [him/her], I mean it is so hard, but with me finding who I am and going through whatever we was going through it just helped me balance myself when I got back to trying get ourselves back together where we could, you know, be one again.” We are so happy these tow have decided to still together.
- Zachary Boyd’s Mother Says There’s Two Sides of the Story, Son Being Misrepresented In The Media
- John Legend: To Perform With Cleveland Orchestra
- NeNe Leakes Hosted The ‘Baddies East’ Reunion In A Head-Turning Balenciaga Dress
- My First Time: Big Gipp Of Goodie Mob Remembers The Christmas He Got His 1st Motorcycle
- Letitia James Is Holding Powerful, Corrupt White Men Accountable During Black History Month
- Clarence Thomas Hires ‘Karen’ Accused Of Texting ‘I Hate Black People’ As His New Law Clerk
- Super Saiyan Racist Trump Claims Indictments Reason Black Voters “Embraced” Him
- How Important Was it For You to Have the Right Ally? | Urban One Honors
- ‘A Different World’ Cast Reuniting For National 10-City HBCU Tour
- God Ain’t Pleased: Glorilla’s Come Back Hit “Yeah Glo!”
Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
Foodie Friday's: Big Jay's Place
Isley Brothers Founder, Rudolph Isley, Dies at Age 84
Urban One Remembers Former WOL Talk Show Host Joe Madison
Foodie Friday's: King's Corona Latin Kitchen & Cantina
Travis Scott Facing Over 100 Lawsuits After Astroworld Fiasco
Kodak Black Brags About Stealing On IG
Win $250 & Tickets to Drake & J. Cole!