In 2016, Tiny Harris had filed for divorce from her husband, T.I. Fans were sad to see the two coming to an end, but now they’re doing great. Tiny was recently on “The Real” and spoke about what saved her marriage.
She said, “We’re actually in a great place. So maybe it’s working! Maybe he does like it a little bit, I mean I hope so because that’s all I’m going to be is a strong woman.” Tiny revealed that her going on tour helped their relationship and made her focus on what she wanted.
Tiny said, “You just got to keep fighting, you know, if you really love [him/her], I mean it is so hard, but with me finding who I am and going through whatever we was going through it just helped me balance myself when I got back to trying get ourselves back together where we could, you know, be one again.” We are so happy these tow have decided to still together.
- Governor DeWine Extends Ohio’s Stay At Home Order Until May 1st
- City of Columbus: “All Public Recreational Equipment Closed Are Closed”
- HAIR BOSS: Who Is Da Real BB Judy?
- ‘Cheer’ Star La’Darius Marshall Is Chiseled Cheekbone Perfection On The Cut’s April Cover
- Ellis Marsalis Jr., Jazz Pianist, Father Of Wynton and Branford Marsalis, Dies at 85
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — April 2, 2020: Senior Stimulus Checks — T-Mobile & Sprint Merge — Bernie Ain’t Going
- Hobby Lobby Closes After Ohio Attorney General Cease-and-Desist Letter
- ‘Empire’s’ Final Season Has Been Shortened Due To The Coronavirus Pandemic
- See The Masks LL Cool J’s Fashion Designer Daughter Made For Healthcare Workers
- SheaMoisture Launches $1 Million Dollar Fund For Women Of Color Entrepreneurs Impacted By COVID-19 Crisis