In 2016, Tiny Harris had filed for divorce from her husband, T.I. Fans were sad to see the two coming to an end, but now they’re doing great. Tiny was recently on “The Real” and spoke about what saved her marriage.
She said, “We’re actually in a great place. So maybe it’s working! Maybe he does like it a little bit, I mean I hope so because that’s all I’m going to be is a strong woman.” Tiny revealed that her going on tour helped their relationship and made her focus on what she wanted.
Tiny said, “You just got to keep fighting, you know, if you really love [him/her], I mean it is so hard, but with me finding who I am and going through whatever we was going through it just helped me balance myself when I got back to trying get ourselves back together where we could, you know, be one again.” We are so happy these tow have decided to still together.
- Graphic Video: Black Teens Who Needed Help Are Held At Gunpoint By Responding Cops
- TRIED IT: Bread Beauty Supply’s Curly Hair Products Smell GOODT
- #FreeTianna: Everything To Know About BLM Protester Facing Felony Charges After Organizing Protest
- Carole Baskin Is Upset At WAP Video & 50 Cent & Rick Ross Are Friends?! [WATCH]
- Big 10 Cancels 2020 Football Season Due to COVID-19 Concerns
- Cardi B And Megan Thee Stallion Wore These Designers In ‘WAP’
- Have You Ever Heard of ‘Mask Mouth?’
- Here’s Why Cardi B Added Kylie Jenner In The WAP Video! [WATCH]
- Stephanie Mills Says Nick Cannon And Kanye West Are Acting Like ‘Paid Slaves’ Over Presidential Run
- Fivio Foreign Involved In Atlanta Shooting, Allegedly