In 2016, Tiny Harris had filed for divorce from her husband, T.I. Fans were sad to see the two coming to an end, but now they’re doing great. Tiny was recently on “The Real” and spoke about what saved her marriage.
She said, “We’re actually in a great place. So maybe it’s working! Maybe he does like it a little bit, I mean I hope so because that’s all I’m going to be is a strong woman.” Tiny revealed that her going on tour helped their relationship and made her focus on what she wanted.
Tiny said, “You just got to keep fighting, you know, if you really love [him/her], I mean it is so hard, but with me finding who I am and going through whatever we was going through it just helped me balance myself when I got back to trying get ourselves back together where we could, you know, be one again.” We are so happy these tow have decided to still together.
- Black Immigration Group Calls Out Biden Administration After Court Rules DACA Is Illegal
- After Marijuana Pardons, Black Leaders Urge Congress, Governors To Follow Biden’s Lead
- DJ Holiday & Lore’l Talk Best Moments From The 2022 BET Hip Hop Awards
- Jodie Turner Smith Stuns In A Balmain Ensemble
- Nia Long Shares Mental Health Tip On Social Media
- Marjorie Harvey Gives Us Style Goals In An All Black Fit
- AFAF: Would you Delete a Picture If Your Friend Asked You To?
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Biden Pardons Federal Convictions for Possessing Marijuana
- President Biden Announces Pardons And Other Action On Federal Marijuana Reform
- Noreaga Says Issa Rae Helped Him Realize He Was Being Too Messy On Drink Champs