Rickey Smiley made his second appearance on “The Wendy Williams Show,” and he was extra funny, charming, and really honest when Wendy Williams asked him about dating his “Dish Nation” co-host Porsha Williams. The chatter about Rickey and Porsha potentially becoming a couple caught fire after a recent episode of “The Real Housewives Of Atlanta,” and Wendy seized her opportunity to get the Tea during Rickey’s visit.
Porsha Williams wasn’t the only topic of conversation between Wendy Williams and Rickey Smiley. They chopped it up about “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” getting renewed for five years and the shade Wendy threw at the “Dish Nation” salaries. Hot topics on Justin Timberlake, Janet Jackson, Birdman and Chris Brown were also discussed. Plus, Rickey Smiley talked about his dog that died, surviving a gun shot, and gave his signature thoughts about parenting, which are featured in his book “Stand By Your Truth: And Then Run For Your Life!”
Take a look at Rickey Smiley’s full interview on “The Wendy Williams Show” by watching the video at the top of this post, and hear more of his funny weekdays 6-10 am EST on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” Check out highlights you might have missed right here.
- Enter To Win Festival of Laugh Tickets Featuring Sommore
- ‘RHOAS10’ Recap: It’s Nene Vs. Kim…Again For The Umpteenth Time
- Kanye West Wins $10 Mil Lawsuit Against Insurance Company
- Meek Mill Is Getting An Appeal Hearing
- Chadwick Boseman: ‘This Movie Is A Labor Of Love’
- LeBron James: Trump ‘Really Don’t Give a F*ck About the People’ [VIDEO]
- Sorry Mo’Nique! Marlon Wayans Lands Comedy Special On Netflix
- Chris Rock Comedy Special Out On Netflix Now [TRAILER]
- If You Really Want To Know What (Some) White Folks Think About Black People — Watch This
- Michael Blackson Reveals He Last Cried After Losing His First Child [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]