Porsha Williams made a surprise appearance on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” She talked about the new play she’s doing, “Two Can Play That Game” a stage adaptation of the 2001 movie that starred Gabrielle Union, Morris Chestnut, and Vivica Fox, who is also in the play. Porsha talks about keeping everything balanced, and how her sister helps her by not letting her have any off days.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
She also talks about season ten of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta,” and who from her personal life outside of television she would bring into the cast if she could. She also reveals that Rickey Smiley will be on RHOA this season, too! She also talks about talking with Phaedra Parks on her birthday this year. Plus, Porsha explains why she’s still single “by choice,” and questions Gary With Da Tea’s gifting habits. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Nominate Someone to Be Honored as One of the Nati’s “30 Under 30”
- 5 Times Madame Vice President Kamala Harris Made Boss Moves In Her Power Suits
- ‘Our Kind Of People’ Rolls Into Episode 5 With More Sleek Looks
- Washington State Sheriff Faces Charges Connected To Racial Profiling Incident Involving A Black Newspaper Carrier, Local Black Lives Matter Group Wants Him To Resign
- Eve Reveals That Found Out She Was Pregnant Right Before ‘Verzuz’ Battle With Trina
Porsha Williams Reveals That Rickey Smiley Will Be On RHOA! [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com