“I’m so busy” “There isn’t enough hours in the day” “If only I had a rest day” ect… hey I can DEF relate as a mom, soon to be wife and hard worker. “ME TIME” is very important! check out these ways to help
1. Stop feeling guilty about you needing time, decide what time of the day you are taking time for yourself
2. What will you do? Decide how you want to spend your time
3. Find out what wastes your time each day that you could eliminate of do less of
4. Its ok to say NO!
5. Don’t feel bad for asking for help!
6. Commit to at least 15-20 mins of “ME TIME” each day
7. Stay on this! ME has to be consistent!
Got it?!? Read more detail here: http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/wellness_articles.asp?id=1657&page=3
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER/INSTAGRAM @Wiznationcincy and FACEBOOK @101.1 Wiz Nation
FOLLOW ME, KristenK, IG/TWITTER @kristenk_1
CATCH ME LIVE ON AIR! SATURDAYS 10AM-2PM and SUNDAYS 2PM-6PM