Ok so we halfway into January, have your New Year resolutions wore off or are you still going strong??? Most would say wore off, here’s why!
1. Saying the same thing over and over again...why expect different results this time? Make sure you are READY and WILLING to change!
2. More than 2-3 changes on your resolutions list... Don’t overwhelm yourself. Take time and work on and few major changes instead of many
3. Unmotivated…you in the mood, out the mood you must be serious and willing/ready to change or it won’t work!
4. Solution but no plan…you have to practice and take steps to get to your goal ex. I want to loose weight..ok have steps to get you there!
5. Have a specific goal...Ex. I want to loose weight, ok how much, how many in weeks, months, year, ect…
6. Unrealistic goals…baby steps, don’t make goals you know you can’t achieve realistically
7. Support keeps you going...if possible don’t go at it alone. Support helps you stay motivated and holds you more accountable
8. Write it down! You can’t achieve your goal off the top of your head. Write down, have steps and a goal set.
9. Believe in yourself! If YOU don’t who will???
10. The beginning of the year you want to make a change but by mid Jan you slip. Don’t give up! you can always restart anytime, any month, any day!
Good Luck! Read more here: http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/motivation_articles.asp?id=1979&page=4
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER/INSTAGRAM @Wiznationcincy and FACEBOOK: 101.1 Wiz Nation
FOLLOW ME, KristenK, TWITTER/INSTAGRAM @kristenk_1
CATCH ME LIVE ON AIR! SATURDAYS 10AM-2PM and SUNDAYS 2PM-6PM