Dieters listen up! Everyone tells you what to eat and what not to eat. My way..I eat what I want just small portions! But check out these foods that we think are bad, thats really not that bad for you!
1. White Potatoes- Don’t load it up with butter, cheese, bacon, ect.. but if you eat a small portion you will be fine, they are loaded with good source of vitamins C and B6, and fiber!
2. Peanut Butter– Full of “healthy fats” but you still shouldn’t eat a whole lot. Try natural kind
3. Butter-In small amounts of course
4. Sugar, again watch the amount! fruits contain natural sugars. If you are most of all a healty eater its ok to use honey or a little sugar in your coffee
5. Hot Chocolate: Cocoa is packed with healthy compounds called polyphenols that fend off disease try it with low fat milk!
6. Pizza! watch portions try wheat, thin crust or veggie
7. Popcorn! no not move popcorn! but try air pop or whole grain
8. Sport Drinks-deliver carbs and good energy after a hard workout they also replenish the fluids and electrolytes that you sweat out.
9. Carbs! yes carbs! just make sure they are whole grain! carbs also provides fiber and nutrients that keep your digestive system on track
10. My favorite…cheese!!! it could lower your blood pressure, steady your blood sugar, help you keep your weight in check, and even extend your life.
11. Salad dressing! Because dressings made with vegetable oils like olive, sunflower, or grapeseed oil are full of healthy fats that help your body absorb essential nutrients in other foods (including the ingredients in your salad), full-fat dressings can actually make your salad healthier.
Happy?!? Remember eat all in small portions! Read more here: https://www.yahoo.com/health/11-seemingly-unhealthy-foods-that-arent-so-bad-104264655753.html
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER/INSTAGRAM @Wiznationcincy and FACEBOOK @101.1 Wiz Nation
FOLLOW ME, KristenK, TWITTER/INSTAGRAM @kristenk_1
CATCH ME LIVE ON AIR! SAURDAYS 10AM-2PM and SUNDAYS 2PM-6PM