Ok you trying to diet, trying to loose weight? Most people start on Monday morning so perfect time to pin point your diet personality and fix it so tomorrow you are off to a fresh start! Check out one of my favorite sites..Everydayhealth.com to see what they consider…Diet Personalities…
* Diet Personality: Bad Attitude Bunch- You’ve tried and failed, check out what you might be doing wrong
- Ms. Quick Fix. Point blank there is NO quick fixes! To loose weight and KEEP it off you must do everything in timing!
- “The ‘it’s a process mentality’ process
Mr. I Don’t Need to Exercise- ‘I can do it with diet and not exercise‘ mentality,” You will NOT be successful in the long run. Diet+Exercise=RESULTS
- The Biggest Loser.“The flip side is the biggest loser mentality — people who start off the first day and exercise to the point of collapse, is just as damaging to a diet.
- “You need good balance in exercise and good balance in nutrition,” Binks suggests.
Miss Emotional Eater- ME! I can honestly say I EAT my feelings and Emotions
- Understanding that feelings are separate them from hunger
Mr. I Don’t Have Time to Diet- Self explanatory
Personality adjustment:“Losing weight is simple, but not easy. Eat a low-calorie diet and exercising daily.” Find a time like I exercise at 5am before the start of my day, get it out the way!
Lifestyle changes is the bottomline. Its NOT easy but I promise its do-able. Read more here: http://www.everydayhealth.com/weight/diet-personalities.aspx?pos=1&xid=nl_MyCalorieCounterNewsletter_20140904
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER/INSTAGRAM: Wiznationcincy and FACEBOOK: 101.1 WIZ NATION
FOLLOW ME, Kristenk, TWITTER/INSTAGRAM: kristenk_1
CATCH ME LIVE ON AIR! SUNDAYS 2PM-6PM