Details | GlobalGrind
Unfortunately, while at the 21st Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation Academy Awards viewing party, Chris was getting dissed by the Oscars.
As the audience laughed nervously, he said:
“This is a story about man fighting to get back his woman who has been subjected to unthinkable violence, or as Chris Brown and Rihanna call it – a date movie. That’s as bad as it gets, if it makes you feel better. It’s really not as bad as it gets.”
Breezy smiled, posed for pictures, and looked happier than we’ve seen him in a while as he supported the good cause with his peers.
Hopefully the jokes didn’t affect him too much!
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Kendrick Lamar Acts Out His “Poetic Justice” [NEW VIDEO]
- Jay-Z, Mariah Carey And More Celebrate So-So Def’s 20th Anniversary [VIDEO]
- Kevin Hart Live Interview on the Steve Harvey Morning Show
- “Django Unchained” Wins Best Original Screenplay And Other Oscar Highlights [VIDEO]
- Thirsty: 50 cent tries to Kiss Erin Andrews On Live TV [ Video]
- Lyfe Comes at K.Michelle NECK!!!
- Kanye West Clowns The Hell Out Of Justin Timberlake New Track!!!
Don’t Cry For Me: 10 Reasons Nobody Should Feel Bad For Chris Brown
1. 1. He May Or May Not Have Done Any Community Service1 of 10
2. 2. He’s Still Chopping Down Rihanna2 of 10
3. 3. He May Or May Not Be A Homophobe3 of 10
4. 4. He Dirty-Dogged Karrueche4 of 10
5. 5. People Are Still Buying His Albums5 of 10
6. 6. He Keeps Complaining6 of 10
7. 7. He’s Sort Of An Attention Slore7 of 10
8. 8. He Should Probably Fight Someone Who Can Fight Back Read8 of 10
9. 9. He Hasn’t Learned To Treat Women Right9 of 10
10. 10. He’s Still Rich As Hell10 of 10
Ouch! Chris Brown Supports A Good Cause While Getting Dissed At The Oscars was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com