The TLC biopic is officially ready for lift off! Keke Palmer has been cast to play the role of Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas in the upcoming VH1 special. Keke was only six years old when Fan Mail album was released and told Vibe Magazine:
“I would sing ‘No Scrubs’ over and over again to the point my parents would have to tell me to stop, but I never did, I had my little hairbrush as my mic and nobody could tell me I wasn’t the fourth member of TLC.”
Keke joins Lil Mama, who will play Left Eye and actress singer Drew Sidora (“The Game”) who’s been tapped to play T-Boz.
Keke’s career is on the fast track. After wrapping up three seasons on the Nickolodeon sitcom “Tru Jackson VP”, Keke was featured in Lifetime’s “The Carlina White Story” and voiced Peaches in last summer’s “Ice Age: Continental Drift.”
Filming for the movie is set to commence in Atlanta next month.
TLC Vs. Destiny’s Child
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- 2013 All Star Highlights In Houston [Photos]
- Motivational Monday:7 Reasons for a Personal Trainer!
- Reality Show? New Music? Gucci? WAKA FLOCKA (video)
- 10 Greatest Yeezy Quotes of all time!!!
- Congrats To Raptors Rookie Terrence Ross For Winning The 2013 Sprite Slam Dunk Contest
- Another Win For Cincinnati’s Own Adrien Broner!!!!
- WTF?: Woman Addicted To Eating Sand And Nail Files [VIDEO]