Motivational Monday for today is 7 Reasons if you are trying to loose weight that you NEED a personal trainer. I know what you are saying...”I don’t have the money for a personal trainer“! Believe me, I said the same thing but…if I didn’t get a personal trainer I wouldn’t be the weight I am today, down 100lbs! Check out my pics on Facebook-radioonekristen or Instagram: kristenk_1 and you can see the difference yourself!
Now I want to help you. Jump start this Monday looking for a “REASONABLE” personal trainer believe me they ARE out there! Now here is 7 Reasons Why you need a Personal Trainer!
1. Accountability: Knowing that your personal trainer is expecting you at a certain place and time increases your accountability for following through and sticking with your commitment to health and fitness long-term.
2. Customized Approach: A knowledgeable personal trainer will work to create a customized exercise program for you, designed to reach your unique health and fitness goals.
3. Expert Guidance: When you’re working out, safety is the No. 1 priority. A qualified personal trainer can help teach you the proper mechanics of each exercise by first explaining it, then demonstrating how to perform it properly, and finally visually assessing you and providing feedback.
4. Motivation: Working with a personal trainer can help you develop a more positive outlook on exercise by exploring various options for being physically active, making for a fun and memorable fitness experience.
5. Education: A credentialed personal trainer can help separate fitness fact from fiction!
6. Results: With the right customized program based on your individual goals, combined with the knowledge of cutting-edge health and fitness information and the right dose of motivation and accountability, a personal trainer will help you reap the many great benefits of exercise.
7. Now will YOU take this challenge to a better YOU???
For more tips log on to http://www.Everydayhealth.com
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: 1011WIZF
FOLLOW ME, KristenK, on Facebook/Twitter: radioonekristen
Adrienne Bailon Forcing The Issue In Way Too Little Shoes!
1.1 of 6
2.2 of 6
3.3 of 6
4.4 of 6
5.5 of 6
6. ab-16 of 6