Rapper T.I. is making his rounds in effort to promote his upcoming eighth project Trouble Man: Heavy Is the Head. One of the stops on his promotional tour was “The Joy Behar Show.” While he was there, the pair talked about how T.I. regrets living the trap lifestyle and whether or not he would allow Chris Brown to date any of his daughters. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE VIDEO
- #SorryNotSorry: We Love Jay Z & Beyonce, But We’re Just Not Here For TIDAL
- The WIZ Music Day Survival Kit
- Tyson Beckford Takes Jab At Chris Brown: Men Don’t Beef Over Photos
- 101.1 The Wiz 'Nati Summer Bash Just Announced!
- Drake Takes Shots At Madonna On Stage!!! [VIDEO]
- Ex-Death Row Inmate Kills Herself Two Years After Release