Rapper T.I. is making his rounds in effort to promote his upcoming eighth project Trouble Man: Heavy Is the Head. One of the stops on his promotional tour was “The Joy Behar Show.” While he was there, the pair talked about how T.I. regrets living the trap lifestyle and whether or not he would allow Chris Brown to date any of his daughters. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE VIDEO
- Nati Christmas Performance PHOTOS
- The Nati Christmas Cam! Fans, Artist, And Behind The Scenes PHOTOS
- K. Michelle Breaks Down Over Idris Elba Affair During Radio Interview
- Bengals Rookie Jeremy Hill Named AFC Offensive Player Of The Week
- (Video) Bobby Shmurda & GS9 Boys Being Lead From The Precinct After Gun & Drug Possession Charges
- Freestyle Friday Sweepstakes!