Rapper T.I. is making his rounds in effort to promote his upcoming eighth project Trouble Man: Heavy Is the Head. One of the stops on his promotional tour was “The Joy Behar Show.” While he was there, the pair talked about how T.I. regrets living the trap lifestyle and whether or not he would allow Chris Brown to date any of his daughters. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE VIDEO
- Freestyle Friday Sweepstakes!
- NAACP IMAGE AWARDS
- Freestyle Friday!!!: OD Nation, Donnie Maserati And Dre Butta Bodied The Cypher [Video]
- Jay Z Splashes Out $56 million On Spotify Rival Tidal
- One Man Dead Following a Fatal Car Accident in Compton Involving Suge Knight
- Eddie Murphy Onboard for SNL’s 40th Anniversary Special