Rapper T.I. is making his rounds in effort to promote his upcoming eighth project Trouble Man: Heavy Is the Head. One of the stops on his promotional tour was “The Joy Behar Show.” While he was there, the pair talked about how T.I. regrets living the trap lifestyle and whether or not he would allow Chris Brown to date any of his daughters. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE VIDEO
- Young Thug Concert Brings Celebs To Celebrities!
- How She Do That: Tiny Got A New Booty & New Eyes???
- UNC Used Fake "African American Studies" Classes To Pass Thousands Of Athletes!
- Benzino & Althea Fired From ‘Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta’ [VIDEO]
- Birdman Speaks On Tyga & His Beef With Drake, "Either You're In Or Your Out" (Video)
- Ti Speaks On Ebola & Calls Gucci Mane Retarded [Video]