- Date/time: October 16th, 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Venue: Martin Luther King, Jr. National Memorial
- Phone: 1-888-4-THE-DREAM
- Address: West Potomac Park
The Washington, D.C. Martin Luther King, Jr. National Memorial Project Foundation’s leadership has officially announced the ceremonial dedication of the Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial to be held on Sunday, October 16.
The Dedication program will begin at 9 a.m. in West Potomac Park with President Barack Obama, Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar, members of the King Family, and civil rights leaders expected to participate.
The Dedication, originally planned for August 28, the 48th anniversary of the March on Washington and Dr. King’s historic “I Have a Dream” speech, was postponed due to Hurricane Irene.
LIMITED RESERVED SEATING WILL BE AVAILABLE INSIDE THE FORECOURT OF THE MEMORIAL
WEST POTOMAC PARK VIEWING OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
NO TICKETS REQUIRED
Join us as we continue the legacy and liberate the new generation as well as reach back and honor those who assisted Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. in his endeavors, his purpose and his dream.
View Radio One Cincinnati’s most recent visit to the Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial site during our recent trip to Washington, D.C. with Lincoln Ware and friends in the coverage list provided below.
EXCLUSIVE MLK MEMORIAL COVERAGE:
- MLK Memorial: Lincoln Ware Speaks from the Heart
- MLK Memorial: The Winners Circle
- MLK Memorial: Keeping the Dream Alive on The Lincoln Ware Show
- MLK Memorial: In the Presence of President Barack Obama