Looking for a way to make the most of a quick getaway? Not sure you want to spend a fortune? It’s okay because we’ve got you covered.
Here’s a round-up of a few hidden gems right in our own backyard – the Midwest. This week’s focus is on Indianapolis, IN – a solid destination that’s less than two hours away from the Queen City’s center and the perfect place to get in on some good grub, rest and relaxation and a cool shopping experience just in time for the fall clearance sales.
The seasons are changing and we’re inviting you to take advantage of the Midwest’s treats and traveling tips.
Think you might be visiting the area soon? Let us know below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and leave a comment about some of your favorite vacation getaways within the Midwest.
- HUH!? NAACP GIVES WHITE CONVICTED MURDERER A SCHOLARSHIP
- MUSIQ SOULCHILD “YES” [NEW MUSIC VIDEO]
- RAY J AFTER HIS FIGHT WITH FABOLOUS [VIDEO]
- 28TH ANNUAL STOP AIDS WALK (PHOTOS)
- REGGAE STAR ARRESTED IN 310 POUND WEED BUST