Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
There was 5:58 mins to play in the first quarter when Hamlin tackled Bengals Higgins. After the tackle Hamlin got up and almost immediately fell to the ground, this was at 8:55pm. The medical team immediately began to treat Hamlin performing CPR to resuscitate him. At 9:18pm the game was temporarily suspended.
Both Bills and Bengals players surrounded Hamlin and took a knee praying for is well-being. Hamlin was rushed off the field via ambulance at 9:25pm along with his mother that was there watching the game.
Distraught players and staff retreated to locker rooms to regroup. By 10:01pm the NFL officially postponed the game and issued the following statement.
Check back soon for more updates and pray for Hamlin.
- Quotes You Should Read During Black History Month
- NY School Apologizes For Marking Black History Month With Fried Chicken And Watermelon Lunch Menu
- Draya Michele Serves Lewks In A Multicolored Mini Dress
- Tom Joyner’s Flashback: On This Day Featuring Gordon Parks
- Angela Simmons Shares Adorable Photo Dump Of Her And Boyfriend Yo Gotti After Of The Grammys
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: James McCune Smith
- Happy Birthday, Bob Marley! Reggae Legend Lives On In Death
- 101-Year-Old Former Montford Point Marine Receives Congressional Gold Medal
- Suspected White Supremacists Arrested For Alleged ‘Racially Motivated’ Plot To Attack Baltimore’s Power Grid, FBI Says
- Columbus Police Show Off Black History Month-Themed Police Car With Reportedly Fake MLK Quote