DMX is reportedly in grave condition following an alleged drug overdose.
According to TMZ, the 50-year-old was hospitalized on Friday (April 2) after an apparent overdose and it triggered a heart attack.
He’s currently hospitalized in New York where sources have revealed conflicting reports regarding his brain activity.
X has had a long history with substance abuse and recently spent most of 2020 celebrating sobriety as well as his history with Ruff Ryders.
This story is developing, check back soon for updates.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- VP Kamala Harris Casts Tie-Breaking Vote To Confirm Rachael Rollins As First Black Woman US Attorney For Massachusetts
- Chloe Bailey Is Eating Up The Gram In A Number Of Stylish Ensembles
- The Last Remaining Popeyes Buffett In The World Is Closed Forever
- Happy 39th Birthday Nicki!!!!
- New Fame, New Twitter Account: Kyle Rittenhouse Continues To Be The Right’s Favorite New Killer Bae
- Former New Orleans Saints Player Dies While In Police Custody In Alabama
- Beyoncé Gives Us Holiday Vibes In A Gucci x Balenciaga FW21 RTW Sparkle Look
- Rep. Ayanna Pressley Moves To Strip Rep. Lauren Boebert Of Committee Assignments For Being A Raging Islamaphobe
- Cincinnati: Semi Truck Catching Fire Caused Heavy Traffic This Morning
- Who Is Rich Paul And Why Is He The Most Powerful Man In All Of Sports?