NFL Hall of Famer and “Good Morning America” host Michael Strahan has been missing from his television duties as of late and now we know why. Strahan has tested positive for COVID-19 and is feeling fine but taking the proper precautions by staying home.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The announcement was made live on “Good Morning America”.
Strahan joins the long list of Americans that have been diagnosed with the infectious disease. Luckily he is asymptomatic and hopes to be returning to work soon. No word if any of his family members are sick as well.
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Report: Baby Blue Of Pretty Ricky Shot In Miami
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — April 21, 2021: Guilty on All Counts —Vaccine Mix-Up — Man Charged For Hate Crime
- Ma’Khia Bryant: 16-Year-Old Girl Called Ohio Police For Help, Officer Killed Her Instead
- Cincinnati: Riverside Drive Is Back Open
- Bodycam Footage Released of the Fatal Shooting of the Columbus Teen by Police
- 1 Dead After Columbus Police Respond To Altercation
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Dave Chappelle Wants To Relocate To Africa
- Civil Rights Leaders Cautiously Rejoice After Derek Chauvin Is Found Guilty Of Murder
- Derek Chauvin Found Guilty On All Charges In Death Of George Floyd
- Mental Health Professionals Discuss The Importance Of Detaching From Black Trauma
Michael Strahan Announces He Tested Positive for COVID was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com