When you shop at you local Goodwill store, you not only get great products at a great price but you benefit veterans and people with development disabilities.
Michael Flannery stopped by the station to share shopping tips, to give us insight on the impact of the good and to let us know when we can expect the next 50% off sale.
Check out the interview below:
Ms. Ebony J Wynn “The Host That Does The Most”
Check me out Sunday 11-3pm, Friday 7pm-9pm on RnB Cincy
Follow me on Twitter/ Instagram/ SnapChat: @MsEbonyj
- What You Need To Know: The Kroger Wellness Festival featuring Venus Williams, Chad Johnson, and MORE!
- Cincinnati: Burrow Says His Calf Feels Better
- Cincinnati Named 4th Happiest Place to Live in the U.S.!
- Cincinnati: Argument Lead To A Shooting In Walnut Hills
- Is Megan Thee Stallion Joining Beyoncé On The ‘Renaissance World Tour’?
- Sherri Shepherd Tests Positive for COVID-19, What It Means For Her Show
- Cincinnati: Miami Beats UC In Ohio Rival 31 to 24
- Details Emerge On Jeezy and Jeannie Mai’s Divorce
- Yo Gotti Showed Out For Angela Simmons Birthday!
- Cincinnati: Powerball Jackpot Climbs To $672 Million
#CommunityConversations with Ms. Ebony J: Michael Flannery Good Will was originally published on rnbcincy.com
Dj Khaled x Chris Brown x August Alsina x Future x Jeremih - Hold You Down [New Music]
Erykah Badu Shows Her Kitty ! (ADULT CONTENT EXPLICT Video)
Crab-Walking Convict Danelo Cavalcante Says He Survived On Watermelon, Concealed His Poop To Keep Cops Off Scent
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Listen The WIZ On Your Amazon Echo
Submit Your Music to be Featured on 513 Heat
Download The New 101.1 WIZ Mobile App For Your Smartphone!
What Is Going On With R&B Singer Michel’le!? [VIDEO]