Evanglist Ron Brooks joined me to talk about his efforts to help people get on the right track. Impact Change Now is a non profit organization committed to assist people on their journey to live successful in society.
Ron Brooks is a convicted felon but he has turned his life around and wants to help others do the same. Instead of helping them just get a job Impact change now provides them with the resources they need to be successful including money management, faith based workshops and personal development.
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- What’s your favorite Mother’s Day Song?
- Cynthia Bailey’s ‘Momosa’ Is The Perfect Cocktail For Your Mother’s Day Brunch
- Lori Harvey Breaks Down Her “Glowy And Radiant” Skincare Routine That’s Michael B. Jordan Approved
- Cori Bush Pushes Back After Using Gender-Inclusive Language During Powerful Testimony On Black Maternal Health
- Letitia James Files $2.75M Suit Against Right-Wing Voter Operatives Who Targeted Black Voters
- Queen Naija Opens Up About Getting A ‘Mommy Makeover’ To Feel Comfortable Again
- New Moms Reflect On Learning To Love Their Body After Having A C-Section
- Nicki Minaj’s Song From 2018 Goes #1 In 8 Hours
- Fans React To JT & Lil Uzi Vert Magazine Cover
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Greys Anatomy Fans Sad To See Jesse Williams Go
Ms. Ebony J Wynn “The Host That Does The Most”
Check me out Sunday 11-3pm, Friday 7pm-9pm on RnB Cincy
Follow me on Twitter/ Instagram/ SnapChat: @MsEbonyj
Community Conversations with Ms. Ebony J : Impact Change Now was originally published on rnbcincy.com