Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has died.
The Supreme Court announced her death on Friday, saying Ginsburg died surrounded by family from complications from metastatic cancer of the pancreas.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
“Our nation has lost a justice of historic stature,” Chief Justice John Roberts said. “We at the Supreme Court have lost a cherished colleague. Today we mourn but with confidence, that future generations will remember Ruth Bader Ginsburg as we knew her, a tired and resolute champion of justice.”
Ginsburg served 27 years in the nation’s highest court and was a champion for gender equality.
She was 87.
Read More: NPR
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Missy Elliott Responds To Fans Asking For Verzuz
- Storm Reid’s 16 Foot Braid Stole The Show At The Suicide Squad Premiere
- Aaliyah’s Catalog, Blackground Records To Finally Hit Streaming Services Beginning August 20
- Daughter Of Dr. Dre Says She’s Homeless, Claims Dad Refuses To Help
- Melyssa Ford Said Jadakiss Was ‘So Respectful’ While Filming The ‘Knock Yourself Out’ Video
- H.E.R. Proclaims “Lights On Festival” Will Be The New R&B Coachella
- Yung Miami Gets Cheeky In A Sheer K Cavallrii Dress
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — August 5, 2021: Democrats Face Crucial August Deadline — National Eviction Ban Extended — Coronavirus Update
- The Undressing Room Podcast Presented By Macy’s: Episode 27 “What Women Want”
- Millyz ft. G Herbo “Emotions,” Nef The Pharoah “Man Of My Word” & More | Daily Visuals 8.4.21
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87 was originally published on wolbbaltimore.com