Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has died.
The Supreme Court announced her death on Friday, saying Ginsburg died surrounded by family from complications from metastatic cancer of the pancreas.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
“Our nation has lost a justice of historic stature,” Chief Justice John Roberts said. “We at the Supreme Court have lost a cherished colleague. Today we mourn but with confidence, that future generations will remember Ruth Bader Ginsburg as we knew her, a tired and resolute champion of justice.”
Ginsburg served 27 years in the nation’s highest court and was a champion for gender equality.
She was 87.
Read More: NPR
- Erykah Badu, Teyana Taylor, H.E.R., & Brandy Collab For “Ladies First” Cypher At Hip Hop Awards
- MGK Says He’s As Impactful As Lil Baby, Roddy Ricch, & Pop Smoke
- Trick or Treat Times for the Columbus Metro Area
- Damn I’m Stressed: How To Deal With Election Anxiety
- Cardi B Claps Back At Racists Who Claim She Is Devaluing Berkin Bags
- Toronto Raptors’ Terence Davis Arrested On Assault Charges After Allegedly Hitting Girlfriend
- Trick or Treat Times for the Cincinnati Tri-State Area
- Ben Crump Details Why Charges Must Be Brought Against Police Who Shot Couple In Suburban Chicago
- Kim Kardashian’s Private Island Birthday Bash During Pandemic Draws Internet Backlash [WATCH]
- Dallas Police Keep Showing Up To Artist’s Home Over Terrifying Halloween Decorations
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87 was originally published on wolbbaltimore.com