Do you know your worth?
If someone came up to you and offered you a million dollars – would that be enough for you.
Michelle Henderson joined me on Community Conversations to talk about a powerful week her church has coming up. The Know Your Worth Conference is an annual event that helps women in the community find their worth.
During our conversation wee realized knowing your worth isn’t always the problem, sometimes its requiring others to treat you the way you deserve.
If you need help finding your worth you should definitely check out the interview below.
Ms. Ebony J Wynn “The Host That Does The Most”
Check me out Sunday 11-3pm, Friday 7pm-9pm on RnB Cincy
Follow me on Twitter/ Instagram/ SnapChat: @MsEbonyj
- ‘Mission: Impossible VII’ Shoot Is Halted Because Of Coronavirus
- A Man is in the hospital after high-speed chase
- 44 People Displaced by Apartment Fire in East Price Hill
- Traffic Report with Rob Gordon – Ep. 2
- Harvey Weinstein Convicted Of Rape, Criminal Sex Act In Manhattan Trial
- Local church and nonprofit relieves $42.8 million medical debt
- Watch “A Celebration of Life – Kobe and Gianna Bryant” Memorial Service [Live]
- Hidden Figure Katherine Johnson Passes Away At 101
- HBCU Spotlight: University of the Virgin Islands
- Cincinnati: Teen Shot In The Buttocks In Avondale!!!