Do you know your worth?
If someone came up to you and offered you a million dollars – would that be enough for you.
Michelle Henderson joined me on Community Conversations to talk about a powerful week her church has coming up. The Know Your Worth Conference is an annual event that helps women in the community find their worth.
During our conversation wee realized knowing your worth isn’t always the problem, sometimes its requiring others to treat you the way you deserve.
If you need help finding your worth you should definitely check out the interview below.
Ms. Ebony J Wynn “The Host That Does The Most”
Check me out Sunday 11-3pm, Friday 7pm-9pm on RnB Cincy
Follow me on Twitter/ Instagram/ SnapChat: @MsEbonyj
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Nicki Minaj’s Song From 2018 Goes #1 In 8 Hours
- Fans React To JT & Lil Uzi Vert Magazine Cover
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Greys Anatomy Fans Sad To See Jesse Williams Go
- Georgia Judge Sets Trial Date In Ahmaud Arbery Murder Case
- Missing College Student Saniyya Dennis Appears To Have Died By Suicide, DA Says
- Who Will Be Atlanta’s Next Mayor? Keisha Lance Bottoms Knows ‘The People It Should Not Be’
- Elderly Women Attacked In Brutal Stabbing Caught On Video
- Polo G Talks Going #1 with “Rapstar”, Dealing with Anxiety, & Addresses Producer Scam Allegations
- Justice For George Floyd: 4 Ex-Cops Involved In His Death Indicted On Civil Rights Charges
- Cincinnati: The Western Hills Viaduct Will Be Closed This Weekend