According to Move.org Toldeo, Cincinnati and Cleveland have all been named one of the top 10 cities in the U.S. with livable wages for minimum wage workers.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The minimum wage in Ohio for non-tipped workers increased to $8.55 in 2019, putting it above the federal minimum wage in the US at $7.25 an hour. Move.org picked their top cities with a formula including minimum wage (dollars per hour), the average rent for a 1-bedroom apartment plus the average monthly cost of internet and basic utilities.
10 most livable cities for minimum wage earners
- Bakersfield, CA
- Fresno, CA
- Toledo, OH
- Lincoln, NE
- Tucson, AZ
- Cincinnati, OH
- Phoenix, AZ
- Detroit, MI
- Mesa, AZ
- Cleveland, OH
What’s the most expensive place to live for minimum wage workers? San Franciso California, surprised?
- 101.1 The Wiz Presents: #WizFreestyleFriday with DJ J.Dough Feat. @dashgwoppo Ep.56
- Pornhub Being Sued For Denying The Deaf Community Access To Their Videos
- Even With Money & Fame, Tiffany Haddish Still Uses Nivea Creme To Grease Her Knees & Elbows
- EXPLOSIVE: The Mid Season Trailer for ‘RHOA’ Dropped!!
- We Are More Than Our Hair: Five Things Black Women Need To Know About Alopecia
- Cathy Hughes Stuns On The Cover Of Monarch Magazine
- Eminem Drops Surprise Album & Faces Backlash For Song Lyrics
- Drake Reveals Thank You Letter From Obamas
- Midwest Rapper Charged After Song Lyrics Tie Him To Triple Murder
- Cincinnati: Cold Weather Coming To The Tri-State This Weekend