PAM ROCKER (@Pam4America2020) January 13, 2019
Pam Rocker is a 35-year-old Cheviot Ohio native has thrown her name in the hat to run for president. She’s running for the Democratic nomination, and she’s looking to make history as the first Black transgender president.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
She’s already filled out an official statement of candidacy with the Federal Elections Commission to run in 2020 back in 2016. While there are already over 670 statements filed for next year’s election, the number pales in comparison to the 1,775 statements filed in 2016, which was more than the previous four elections combined.
“I just didn’t want to sit on the sidelines,” Rocker said. “I was unhappy with the outcome of the 2016 election. Hillary, she inspired me. She lit something inside me. She opened the door for women and trans women of color to run.”
- Nicki Minaj Shares First Pic Of Newborn Son Via Instagram
- Summer Walker & London On Da Track “Officially” Break Up
- Alnika Lovello Drops Gems On Growing A Multi-Million Dollar Fashion Brand
- Cops Kill Unarmed Black Teen Car Passenger In Suburban Chicago Shooting
- Hip-Hop Spot: T.I. Declines A ‘Verzuz’ Battle With Busta Rhymes Due To A ‘Generational Gap’
- Who’s Cappin?! Disney Lost Shonda Rhimes to Netflix Over a Disneyland Pass
- Cincinnati: A Man Shot In Avondale Has Passed
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — October 22, 2020: Last Chance: Final Presidential Debate — Threats Of Voter Suppression Rise — Pope Francis Addresses Racism
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Amber Rose Shares Personal Non Consensual Experience
- Beyoncé Speaks Out Against Violence Towards #EndSARS Protesters After 12 Shot Dead During Peaceful Demonstration