You could be enjoying an alcoholic beverage while browsing stores at The Liberty Center!
The Liberty Center could become a DORA (designated outdoor refreshment area). This legislation will allow visitors to drink alcoholic beverages outside of the restaurants and bars and within the boundaries of the shopping center.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The township trustees believe that making the Liberty Center a DORA, will help businesses that choose to participate and contribute to the entertainment of the center.
There will be rules and guidelines if this gets approved. Such as, there will be special DORA labeled bottles and cups that visitors will have to carry the beverages in with the rules of printed on them.
Along with the cups, not all establishments will include DORA and are allowed to opt out. If establishments agree to have DORA, they will have designated areas within the store where they can be consumed.
March 5th at 6 pm is the set date and time for the public hearing where trustees can vote to approve the Liberty Center. This plan could be established just in time for spring!
Until then you’ll have to wait to see if you can sip and shop at the shopping center.
- Brandy’s “Focused On A Reboot” After Moesha’s Success On Netflix [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Cincinnati: Bengals Fell Short To The Browns 30-35
- Patti Labelle Remembers The Time She Kicked Off Her Shoe And The Heel Landed In Her Knee
- Rico Nasty Shares Her New Song And Visual For “Own It” [Video]
- Who’s Cappin?! Paris Hilton [VIDEO]
- Hip-Hop Spot: YFN Lucci Accidentally Fires Gun On Video Set & Nicki Minaj Fans Think She Had Her Baby [VIDEO]
- The Impact Of Quarantine On Relationships [VIDEO]
- The Black Ballot: How Do HBCUs Fit Into ‘The Black Vote’?
- Cincinnati: 3 People Including 2 Police Taken To The Hospital After A Crash
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — September 17, 2020: New Stimulus is Needed — Donald Trump Challenged — Black Families Purchase 97 Acres