YouTube can kick off a lot of careers with the rapid sharing of content well comedian YouTuber DDG has gotten the tools to push his career from not just social media but to a music artist. From the reaction, prank & even skit videos, young DDG has found great success from YouTube uploading his own original content, this has earned him more than 1 million subscribers as well as over 1 million Instagram followers.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
From first getting into social media videos in 2014, the Michigan native says he always was told he was funny & had a good personality. Now the DDG wants to be taken seriously as a music artist, citing himself as an over “entertainer”. His first big record-breaking song came with a feature from Famous Dex & currently, he’s on tracks with G Herbo & Blac Youngsta. With a strong social media following on lock now he’s looking secure a spot in the music game.
I talk with DDG on making six figures off YouTube which led him to dropping out of college & of course being taken serious which seems to be something that’s not as bad as it was with artists like Summerella & Queen Naija (who he knew before the fame as well) making it somewhat easier to transition from social media celebrity to music celebrity.
- Terrell Owens Informed Stephen A. Smith That Co-Host Max Kellerman Is “Blacker” Than Him
- Floyd Mayweather Says His Retirement Is Ending In 2020
- Max B Makes Appearance On The Joe Budden Podcast [Listen]
- Louis Vuitton Is About To Drop A Sneaker Trunk
- Future ft. Lil Durk “Last Name,” Alicia Keys “Time Machine” & More | Daily Visuals 11.21.19
- Rapsody Reacts To Grammy Snub: “The Good Fight Is Never An Easy One”
- Boy, Bye! A$AP Rocky To ‘Give Back’ By Designing Uniforms For Swedish Prison That Held Him
- Dayton Ohio Homeowner Indicted For Murder After Killing Teens In Garage!
- Indiana University Is Supporting ‘Racist And Sexist Professor’ More Than Its Students
- Megan Thee Stallion & More Celebrate Trey Songz Birthday In New York