YouTube can kick off a lot of careers with the rapid sharing of content well comedian YouTuber DDG has gotten the tools to push his career from not just social media but to a music artist. From the reaction, prank & even skit videos, young DDG has found great success from YouTube uploading his own original content, this has earned him more than 1 million subscribers as well as over 1 million Instagram followers.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
From first getting into social media videos in 2014, the Michigan native says he always was told he was funny & had a good personality. Now the DDG wants to be taken seriously as a music artist, citing himself as an over “entertainer”. His first big record-breaking song came with a feature from Famous Dex & currently, he’s on tracks with G Herbo & Blac Youngsta. With a strong social media following on lock now he’s looking secure a spot in the music game.
I talk with DDG on making six figures off YouTube which led him to dropping out of college & of course being taken serious which seems to be something that’s not as bad as it was with artists like Summerella & Queen Naija (who he knew before the fame as well) making it somewhat easier to transition from social media celebrity to music celebrity.
- Here Are 5 Of The Most Beautifully Written Quotes From Black History
- Yung Miami Wears Her All-Red Balenciaga Pantaboots To Perfection In Latest Look
- ‘Unbought And Unbossed’ At 50: Shirley Chisholm Continues To Inspire Black Women In Politics
- Paul Wall Reveals Biological Father Was A Serial Molester
- Cardi B Wins Libel Suit Against YouTuber For Over $1 Million
- Nominate a Couple to be Cincy’s Cutest Couple 2022
- Tia Mowry’s Suit Game Is Unmatched In Her Latest Tik Tok
- Georgia Pastor Accused Of Trapping 8 People In His Basement
- Accused Racist Hockey Player Kicked Off Team For Making ‘Monkey Gestures’ To Black Player
- White Guilt And CRT ‘Confusion’ Made School Cancel Civil Rights Lecture In Florida