YouTube can kick off a lot of careers with the rapid sharing of content well comedian YouTuber DDG has gotten the tools to push his career from not just social media but to a music artist. From the reaction, prank & even skit videos, young DDG has found great success from YouTube uploading his own original content, this has earned him more than 1 million subscribers as well as over 1 million Instagram followers.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
From first getting into social media videos in 2014, the Michigan native says he always was told he was funny & had a good personality. Now the DDG wants to be taken seriously as a music artist, citing himself as an over “entertainer”. His first big record-breaking song came with a feature from Famous Dex & currently, he’s on tracks with G Herbo & Blac Youngsta. With a strong social media following on lock now he’s looking secure a spot in the music game.
I talk with DDG on making six figures off YouTube which led him to dropping out of college & of course being taken serious which seems to be something that’s not as bad as it was with artists like Summerella & Queen Naija (who he knew before the fame as well) making it somewhat easier to transition from social media celebrity to music celebrity.
- Freddie Gibbs And The Alchemist Team Up To Drop “1985” Visual Ahead Of Collab Album ‘Alfredo’
- G Herbo Talks Deluxe Version Of His “PTSD” Album
- Cardi B Speaks On Minneapolis Riots
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Weight Loss In Viral Bikini Photo, Fans Call Foul
- Young M.A “Savage Mode,” Big Boi “Tremendous Damage” & More | Daily Visuals 5.26.20
- DJ’s Perform Mass Exodus To Twitch As Instagram Continues To Shut Down Live Sets
- 2 Chainz Restaurant Shut Down For COVID-19 Guidelines Violations
- Liar-In-Chief Donald Trump BIG MAD After Twitter Fact Checks His Fugazi Tweets
- New Audio Reveals Michael Jordan Was In Fact The Reason Isiah Thomas Was Left Off The Dream Team
- HBO Max Has Arrived, Find Out If You’re One of The Millions Who Can Use It For Free