YouTube can kick off a lot of careers with the rapid sharing of content well comedian YouTuber DDG has gotten the tools to push his career from not just social media but to a music artist. From the reaction, prank & even skit videos, young DDG has found great success from YouTube uploading his own original content, this has earned him more than 1 million subscribers as well as over 1 million Instagram followers.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
From first getting into social media videos in 2014, the Michigan native says he always was told he was funny & had a good personality. Now the DDG wants to be taken seriously as a music artist, citing himself as an over “entertainer”. His first big record-breaking song came with a feature from Famous Dex & currently, he’s on tracks with G Herbo & Blac Youngsta. With a strong social media following on lock now he’s looking secure a spot in the music game.
I talk with DDG on making six figures off YouTube which led him to dropping out of college & of course being taken serious which seems to be something that’s not as bad as it was with artists like Summerella & Queen Naija (who he knew before the fame as well) making it somewhat easier to transition from social media celebrity to music celebrity.
- A Few Steps To Take After SCOTUS Dismantled National Threshold For Abortion Rights
- Watch: Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine addresses Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade
- Ohio’s Heartbeat Bill becomes law
- Gabrielle Union Drops Her Fitness And Health Routine On Instagram
- Lizzo Says She Will Pledge $500k From Her Upcoming Tour To Planned Parenthood Amid Roe v. Wade Decision
- Win Tickets to See Chris Brown
- Sen. Raphael Warnock Invites Herschel Walker To Debate, Says GOP Rival Hasn’t Officially Accepted
- Op-Ed: The Supreme Court Would Rather Police Women’s Bodies Than Prioritize New Gun Laws
- Alabama White Woman Arrested For Video Threatening to ‘Shoot A N***** In Walmart’ Gets $500 Bond
- Believe The Hype: Bill Cosby’s Sticky Situation, What’s Up With Flights & More